New roommate/Persona

As Y/n was ready to leave was just waiting for Shido he heard him shout and mentally questioned if he was alright. After the events of yesterday the two boys made their way to school as normal like nothing had happened yesterday. After they made it to the entrance of the school. Y/n headed to the classroom while Shido head to a different room for something important. Time had pass he had finished all his school work and decided to put his headphones on and listen to music and the first song was "Don't Stop Me Now by Queen."

It was already the afternoon and everyone was about to leave but the spatial quake alarm went off. Everyone started to head to a near shelter including Y/n and Shido. As they continue running to a near shelter Y/n spoke.

(Y/n): You know I didn't expect a spatial quake after another.

(Shido): Yea me neither.

The two boys make to the shelter and rest on a nearby bench and Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Burnt when he turned to face Shido he was gone. Y/n look around the shelter and couldn't find him. At this point he put together that Shido had left the shelter.

(Y/n): (thought) Why in the world would Shido leave the shelter.

As Y/n got curious he decided to sneak out of the school to see most of the school was destroyed. He walk around but the only thing he could see was rumble in each classroom. While continue walking he heard two voices and one very familiar but not the other one. Soon as Y/n started to get closer gun shots were being fired and he went to an empty classroom to take cover. He try to get out but they kept shooting. Suddenly a part of the wall fell of he saw that Shido was there. Lucky their was some sort of force field around him but it wouldn't last long. Then he pull out the airsoft gun version of the real one and pointed to the side of his head and proceeded to pull the trigger.

 Then he pull out the airsoft gun version of the real one and pointed to the side of his head and proceeded to pull the trigger

(Y/n): Per..so..na.

After pulling the gun a light appeared behind and a figure came out of the light and said.