A Thief's First Treasure

Y/n looked to where the voice was coming from and a small figure stepped out onto the light. Recognized it looked like a cat but a bit human.

(???): I'll ask again how did you get here?

(Y/n): You're a cat.

(???): I'm not a cat!

(Y/n): But you look like one.

(Morgana): I'm not a cat and my name is Morgana.

(Y/n): W-wait like my cat Morgana!

(Morgana): I am Morgana!

Y/n around him still confused of where he was at.

(Y/n): So what is place?

(Morgana): This is the Metaverse a realm of cognition, a place where human thought takes tangible form.

(Y/n): I see.

(Morgana): You still haven't answered question.

(Y/n): Question?... Oh right if I'm honest I don't know how I got here. Last thing that I remember was laying down on the bed and open strange app on my phone and here we are.

He continued to walk and headed downstairs only to find the whole house empty. Then he walked Morgana walked up to him.

(Morgana):This is replica version of the real world, won't find anyone down here only shadows.

(Y/n):Shadows?

(Morgana): A Shadow is the true self that is suppressed...a side of one's personality they don't want to see.

(Y/n): So those things out there are shadows.

Y/n walked outside the house onto the the street and noticed a some shadows passing by.

(Morgana): Careful they tent to be hostile at times.

Just as Morgana was explaining one of the shadows noticed them and signal the the rest to follow him to attack. Morgana noticed that the shadows were going to attack them and get into battle position.

(Morgana): Y/n stay back... Zorro!

Y/n in a bit of shock as he saw Morgana having similar powers as him

(Morgana): Use Garula.

Zorro flew up to one of the shadows and slash it then it disappeared. Y/n ran up next to Morgana about to try to summon Thanatos. Then remember he didn't have his replica gun just then he heard a voice in his head.

(???): I am thou, thou art I. The time has come. Open thy eyes and call forth what is within.

Y/n stretch his arm then open his hand and a card appeared. The card was floating above his hand and crushed it with his hand. A light beam appear behind him with no explanation and a figure came out of it.