Chocolate Delivery

Gina had just left Ricky's house feeling worse than when she left her own house. What she thought was gonna be a time to vent turned into a time she was shushed and not helped. What else is next?

Gina's POV

Well that was a total time waster. I was hoping I could vent and he would actually focus on my problem but clearly that isn't possible. I already feel forgotten by my mom, I can't take being forgotten by a friend too...if that's what he is.

Gina had walked inside the house and it was completely empty. Ashlyn was off with Big Red for his huge surprise so she had the place to herself. She was glad to be alone because that meant she could do whatever she needed in peace. She didn't want to be bothered with talking about her problems to anyone else. She kinda wanted to cry but that wouldn't solve anything. She wanted to be productive. She didn't want to knit because it reminded of the hat that Ricky would never wear again. She didn't want to cook because it also reminded her of that same day with the hat. The only thing left for her to do was dance, she turned on her earbuds, Tate McRae, and started dancing her heart out.

Ej's POV

This Valentine's Day is a total bust, this must be what my single friends have felt like every year since high school. Thought they were overreacting but nope they were right, it's a stupid made up holiday that I don't think I want to celebrate anymore.

As Ej was chilling in his room he got an unexpected text. His eyes grew wide when he read the name.

From Gina's Mom:
Hey Sweetie, I need a favor if you're up for it.

From Ej:
Yes Ma'am, what's needed?

From Gina's Mom:
I need you to buy some chocolates from the best place you know and deliver them to Ashlyn's house. They are going to my baby. Tell me how much they are and I'll send you the money. Is that too much?

From Ej:
No ma'am it's not too much. I'm on it, I'll let you know when I get there. It's a lengthy drive just letting you know.

From Gina's Mom:
Thank you Ej, this means so much.

From Ej:
Anytime Ms. Porter.

Even though Ej didn't show it through text, he was super frazzled at what just happened. He had to recollect his thoughts before finally grabbing his car keys and heading to the chocolate place. It was an hour drive but he didn't mind the drive, it gave him time to think about which box he wanted to buy.

One Hour Later

Once he got there he was shocked to see the place say "Grand Reopening" and a super long line which left him confused. He parked his car and got out to see what happened. He learned that a month ago someone had robbed and destroyed the place in the process and this was their first day back. Ej wasn't thrilled about the line but it was for Gina and he had to stick to it.

One Hour Later

Ej was finally inside the building and next to be served. He already had eyes on what he wanted to get Gina. Wasn't too much but still a good size for her, it cost $30 but it was worth it (this box is a bit bigger than the one in the show). Once he had his hands on the chocolate he texted Gina's mom and let her know it was secured.

To Gina's Mom:
Hey Ms. Porter, just wanted to let you know that I have the chocolates and I am on the way back to Salt Lake.