Introduction/Disclosure

Continuing the story that started in my one-shot, "Holiday Serenade", a young woman visiting her mother in the hospital after the mother has a partial mastectomy due to breast cancer meets pianist, Min Yoongi, who was hired to play piano in the hospital lobby for the holiday season. The attraction between the two is instantaneous. Can the fire burning between them sustain itself, or will the challenges they face tear them apart permanently? You do not need to read "Holiday Serenade" to understand this story, but I still recommend it for the background plus the steamy, steamy entertainment value.

This story is written for ADULTS and intended for ADULTS only. It contains explicit sexual content. It is a work of pure fiction derived from the deep abyss of my pervy mind. I do not own the rights to any of the pictures in this story. The characters are also fictional.

This work is copyright protected. Do not steal my work and claim it as your own. I sneak bits of my personal life into my stories in order to prove they are mine. 

With all that said, I hope you enjoy the story and I would love to receive your feedback. I am always trying to grow as a writer.

Happy Reading!