The Triple Nosebleed

TW!!!! BLOOD DESCRIPTION BELOW

Linda's POV: Today was a normal day. At least that's what it was supposed to be. It all started this morning before the kids went to school and Bobby and I opened the restaurant, there was an incident. I was making breakfast while Bobby read the newspaper like we do every morning. Then we hear a blood curdling scream from Tina, Gene, and Louise. Bobby and I stop what we were doing and bolted to the bathroom as fast as we could. When we got there one of them immediately closed the door. Bobby tried the door but it was locked. "Louise, open the door! What's going on?" He questioned. "Uh, it's better if Mom is the one who comes in Dad. You wold freak the heck put if you saw." Louise shouted through the door. I turn to Bobby and say "I'll handle it, just stay close in case it's an emergency." "Alright" Bobby said as he turned assumably going to the couch. I prepare myself for whatever could be on the other side of this door.  I declare I'm coming in and am met with three kids bleeding from their noses sitting in a circle on the floor. "Oh my god!" I cover my mouth as I realize I may have said that too loudly. If Bobby comes in it'll be an even bigger situation. And like clockwork, he strolls in. "Hey, is everything alright" He says with a pause when he notices the blood on the kids' faces and clothes. He slurs an "Oh my god" as he starts to faint and fall to the floor. "Come on, Bobby stay with me, the kids are okay." I say while lightly slapping his face but he's already gone. I pull his arm over my shoulder and lay him in our bed and tuck him in tight. I then go and tend to the kids and make sure they are okay.

Linda's POV: It's been about 15 minutes and Tina, Gene, and Louise's nosebleeds have stopped. As we are cleaning up in the bathroom I ask them how their nosebleed happened, especially all at the same time. Louise says they had a nose picking contest and they got a bit too competitive. Gene claims he won which would explain why his bled the longest. Tina explained to them it was a bad idea but there is no stopping Louise. I roll my eyes and hurry them out the door to school. I go upstairs and sit next to Bobby who was slightly snoring in bed. I nudge him to wake him up. "Have a good nap, my wobbly Bobbly?" I giggle as he sits up. "Yeah actually, wanna join me?" He smirks as he pulls me down into a laying position next to him. "But what about the restaurant? Don't we need to open it?" I whisper. He chuckles and says "10 minutes won't hurt us too bad." I kiss his forehead as he pulls me closer to him. "Are the kids okay?" He questions "Yeah, they'll be fine, I sent them to school." "What happened?" "Oh just another one of their silly shenanigans, nothing serious." I answer as I shut my eyes drifting back to sleep. Bobby hums in response and falls asleep.

Louise's POV: As we walk to school I keep thinking about the fact that Gene won. What really pisses me off is that I got last place! "Hey Gene, Tina! Wanna have another contest?" Gene and Tina share a look of reluctance "But mom said no more contests for today." Tina answered. "C'mon T!" I pleaded and dropped the bomb on them. "Besides, Mr Frond will be the victim here." At that they looked at each other and smiled. "Well, what are we doing, Sis?" Gene said mischievously as we walked through the halls of Wagstaff. "Oh, I have something big planned." I smirked.

The End!
(a/n hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Has a bit of everything! And yes Part two we'll find out what Louise is planning...Stay tuned! Bye!)