a/n before we began

I wanted to make this book more inclusive but it would be weird to be the only Weasley without red hair so yn is descried to have red hair and blue eyes but you can 100% ignore that and if you want you can make up a background that the Weasleys adopted you. you can makeup any background that you want and you can just ignore the parts were its describes yns features.

also just wanted to make things clear that I do not right smut so please do not ask

btw yn is everyone's favorite sibling obviously  🙄

and Cedric is the main love interest I know I know I'm sorry but there are like no good Cedric fanfics!

BUT I I'm not sure if I'm gonna make cedric die yet so everyone and I mean EVERYONE is a love interest

other then cedric other some other love interest are lee Jordan ,dean Thomas ,Harry Potter ,Seamus finnagin  ,Colin creevey ,Draco Malfoy ,Blaise zabian and a few others .I also do not tolerate rasist or homophonic slers.

and remember this is my first published book and it probably sucks so be nice. This is also not your typical yn she is a badass and dose not take shit. There is also a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes I'm sorry I will work on fixing them later. yns pronouns are she/her but you can change them if you want.

one more thing there are some pervs in this book that take a likening to yn so I will put a Tw when the time comes

love you all and remember you are beautiful <3