you must be harry

Yns pov

I was sitting in mine and Ginny's room doing Ginny's hair. I try to spend as much time with her as I can cause we go to different schools, she was really bumed when she did not get a letter to beaubaxtons so every summer she doesn't leave my side. I usually don't come home for Christmas or Easter which makes my family upset but no one at beaubaxtons leaves for the holidays.

my siblings wanted me to go to Hogwarts especially Ron but I chose to go to France. I'm happy I did I meet so many people, like fleur, Gabriella ,Emma, jack and Issy my best friends. I do feel left out sometimes like in 2nd year Ginny was taken into a cave or something and Ron and his best friend harry saved her.

oh yes harry potter, my brothers best friend I have yet to meet him. A couple years ago the twins and Ron rescued him from his evil family and almost died or at least that's what Fred told me. Anyway he apparently stayed at are house but I was at fleurs when that happened. They also saw him at the Leakey cauldron but I was already at beaubaxtons cause its starts earlier then Hogwarts. there's so much that I could say about these last couple years but those are story's for another time.

"why cant you just transferee" Ginny said

"I'm sorry gin but I like beaubaxtons" I said

"I know I just thought I would check" Ginny said sadly I was obviously her favorite siblings I was the only other girl I understand her more then are brothers. my siblings were pretty upset cause last week I got a letter from madam Maxine that we had to come to beaubaxtons a week earlier for a special announcement but for some reason my parents seemed to know what it was about but I didn't ask questions.

I was leaving in two days and my brothers were going to get harry tomorrow so I would finally get to meet him. I would also get to see bill, Charlie and Percy before I left.

{time skip}

Rons pov

It was time to get harry and he is finally gonna meet my twin which I'm kind of nervous about. yn doesn't really like new people and from not really coming home from France her English is getting bad and sometimes she just starts talking in French. im bummed she's not coming to the cup with us but at lest Hermione gets to come. speaking of Hermione she also gets to meet her.

{time skip to after they get harry cause I don't know what to wright}

harrys pov

once the twins were done getting yelled at for a prank they did on my cousin Ron told me and Hermione who got there a little before us to follow him I was nervous cause I finally get to meet yn the eldest Weasley girl who all of the other Weasleys talk about.

"All done gin" I heard a female voice say from behind a door.

"I love it thanks (n/n)" said another female voice which I recognize as Ginny.

Ron opened the door of the room and I Ginny and I saw a beautiful girl with red hair that was the same shade as Rons. "That must be yn" I thought to myself. I must have been staring cause Hermione nudged me in my side.

The girls finally noticed we were in the room and the older girl walked up to me. "You must be Harry" she said with a beautiful smile.

"Y-yes, y-you must be yn" I said I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"That I am, and your Hermione correct" she asked kindly.

"Yes, it's lovely to meet you Ron talks about you a lot" Hermione said, yn smirked and looked at Ron who was unamused by what Hermione said.

"Hermione you will be staying in here with them, Harry come on" Ron said, I was still staring at yn there was something about her I wanted to look at her forever. Dang Harry stop I cursed myself,

"Well it was nice meeting you Harry" yn said with a smile. I was still staring and not talking so Ron grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the girls room.

(Sorry it was short and sorry it took so long to update I just was not really sure what to right this is my first story, I will try to update soon and I know it's boring right now it gets more interesting once you get to Hogwarts

Also how to you feel about Harry simping for you in the first 5 minutes like I know your beautiful but dang🙄)

Love you all see you soon <3

-Ann