Frustration

Gabriel leaned over and whispered in Sam's ear, "He stole your dog from you, so steal his angel."

Sam sat back and shook his head. "No way. I don't want Castiel, I want my dog."

Dean had finally agreed to let Sam bring a dog into the bunker on the condition that Dean got to help choose it. Of course the dog they got liked Dean better than Sam, and he wasn't too happy about that.

"Well then I don't know how else to help you. Unless you'll let me turn him into a dog."

"As appealing as that sounds, I'm gonna have to pass. Why do I need two angels anyway?"

Gabriel squinted his eyes, "Who's your first angel?"

"Oh please, like I don't have you wrapped around my finger." Sam smirked.

"Whoa, first of all, I'm an archangel. And I'm nobody's archangel." He stated.

Sam stuck his lip out, "But you're my favorite archangel, and you have the second best hair in the bunker, and I forgave you even after you murdered my brother, repeatedly, and turned me into a car."

Gabriel crumbled, "Damn you. You make me feel so guilty."

"Nah, you're just whipped."

"I'll whip you." Gabriel growled.

The smirk on Sam's face grew, "I bet you would."

A frustrated noise escaped Gabriel's throat as he snapped his fingers and he disappeared.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

Hey! No, I'm not abandoning Neighbors, I just thought this could be cool too.

~Debbiecakes!~