What is a women?

What is a women people ask, google says "and adult female human being." But that's not true what about a trans women. A trans women and a women are no different. In other peoples opinions there are very different "Well of they are technically a man." No, they are what they say to be.
Women are strong, empowering, powerful, smart, etc.
Not all men understand what a women says, what a women is, and what a women wants to be. Now before men start saying something that might be partly true but some men wait for women to explain are listen and understand what women have to fight for and what women have gone through. I am saying not all men are bad,  there are plenty of men that will support women and their rights. All men have potential to find out what being a women is like. I have to say there should never be a argument about oh getting hit in the _ hurts way more than giving birth or having a period, I am not on either side. I think that no one should say that until they experience both, because how would you know. But women have things happen to them that is so uncalled for, which yes a women can r@pe a man but which is more likely, a man because sometimes they do not know how far is to far and when no means no. I think we should not be judging any sexuality because of one or a couple people.

Sexism is terrible people think it got resolved after letting women vote, letting them be involved in politics, letting women do things only white men could do. And its the same with races I know its not the 1950's but its still a problem.

I'm not going to go into depth with racism right now because I will do another story about it.

Women get judged for wearing a tight dress, a short dress, short shorts, etc. not just that shaving stuff, and sometimes men think its for them, what women do might be for a man sometimes, but most of the time its for themselves so they can feel powerful and feel themselves. Men still think why do women have all these rights aren't they supposed to be in the kitchen cooking and being with children, and how they put labels on what women are "supposed" to wear disgusts me. Women should not be told to be in the kitchen or to stay and help the children it is there choice if they should be  a stay at home mom or that should never be a mans decision. And how a man might say that's no clothes for women is wrong, same with a man/boy.
Fathers want some child that is like them. But if there son turns out to be gay, or trans, they might not accept their child, I'm not saying all fathers are like this. If a boy wears cloths that are "meant for girls" you should allow them to be them and not make them wear something or do something that is uncomfortable for them or something they do not want to do.