Prologue: A Long Journey Home

Summary: A wayward self-taught warrior, after forced on an adventure to save his home has succeeded. Sadly, in doing so he has be barred from ever returning home and so travels to different dimension over and over again. Until finally comes to the one world to call home.

Interesting enough, like other worlds he's been too it bears resemblance to fictional stories from his world. Except, there seems to be some changes in this timeline and how his presence already altered it.

With some knowledge of this world's future, will he use it to better it?

Along with his old foes following him into his new home too.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Ecchi, Comedy, Supernatural, Romance, and Friendship

Tags: High School DxD, Alternate Universe, Original Male Character, OC, Isekai

Language: English

Rating: T for 13+

Pairing(s): Male OC/Harem

XXXXX

KEYS:

"Hello" = Character talking

"Hello" = Character thinking

(Hello) = Character whispering

(Hello) = Spirit talking

XXXXX

 How long has it been? Since his journey began? Since that day?

Ever since he was a kid he had strange dreams sometimes. Memories of someone's else life. Dreams so real it felt like they were true.

And they were.

It felt like ages ago when this young man was spirited away when his world broken down into the darkness. The people of his world losing their bodies and their souls captured. Leaving him the solo survivor of the event.

Stranding in another world he began trying to find a way to restore his home. Meeting a number of people on his quest that lead him on his way.

Along his journey he learned many things, especially from his mentor.

Gaining many abilities on his way like the power to travel to different worlds.

Where he met a number of friends and foes along the way. Some he was surprised were very similar to folks to fictional tales back home.

Bit by bit, he slowly find clues to help save his world and others who had the same fate as his. His strength growing stronger as well, but still much to learn.

Against the ones that cause the whole mess in a twisted 'noble' sense of salvation.

And ones that sow chaos for fun that work under them for their own reasons.

Ones intertwined with his life. Ones from the dreams.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Fight after fight. Blood after blood. Conviction against conviction.

He fought for what he believed in. Never wavering and never backing down. Once a reserved and socially awkward young man, he became an out-spoken and proud protector.

Broken. Battered. Bruised. Beaten. Bleed. Tired.

Yet, he never gave up.

He followed his heart, he sharpen his mind, and fortified his soul to never lose his way.