T W E N T Y

"are you guys ready?" Javon asked Mackenzie and Jaden who just got done eating breakfast.

It was Mackenzie's birthday, June 2nd. And Javon and Jaden had to keep Mackenzie out of the house for most of the day.

"Yeah we're ready" Jaden said.

The three got in the car, DJ was driving, Jaden in the passenger seat, and Javon and Mackenzie in the back.

"I don't know why you can't help us train dad" Javon wined. DJ rolled his eyes.

"I don't know why your forcing me to go to the gym with you on my birthday wanna" Mackenzie mocked him.

Javon laughed "you never know there could be another party tonight, and God knows you cant fight".

Mackenzie glared at the boy "fuck off".

-

"Okay Kylee we got eight hours to get the house decorated" Jayla said setting her phone down.

Kylee opened Jayla's closet to reveal all of the supplies they bought "where are we starting first?".

"So we're gonna block off upstairs so I think we should hang streamers from the ceiling down to show it's blocked off, we can do that first".

The two brought all the supplies into the living room. "Kylee you do the streamers on the stairs and I'm gonna go into the shed and get some extra tables".

-

"Dad is gonna go find an extra punching bag for us to use, but right now just stretch".

Javon left the two in a random room of the gym.

"that kid is way to passionate about the gym" Mackenzie and Jaden laughed.

"Happy birthday by the way".

"thanks" She smiled "Jaden I just wanted you to know-"

Javon interrupted her by running into the room the two where in and saying "Dad found a punching bag to use, come on" he then walked back out of the room.

Jaden looked at Mackenzie "what where you saying?".

"Uhh never mind I'll tell you later".

-

Jayla came back with two big tables. Kylee looked confused "Jayla you do realizes there's several counters and an island".

"mom said not to get her counters dirty.....so we may have to block of the kitchen too" Jayla turned around and started setting up a table.

"wait so we are just gonna have the party in your living room? Jayla you have a big living room but that guest list you made is bigger".

"Kylee it's summer".

"your point?".

Jayla faced Kylee and smiled "pool party".

-

"ok so what your gonna do is punch this how I told you, twist your fist" Javon said holding the punching bag "who's first?".

Jaden looked at Mackenzie "you can go".

She put the boxing gloves on then stepped up to the punching bag and we'll, punched it.

"ok that was good but do it a little harder".

When she punched it a second time, it wasn't much harder.

"ok, who do you hate?" Javon let go of the bag and looked at Mackenzie.

"what?" she awkwardly laughed.

"who do you hate?".

"hates a strong wor-"