T H I R T Y-T H R E E

Javon nodded as he listened to Jaden and Mackenzie explain what led up to the fight.

"Jaden you can't throw the first punch" Javon rolled his eyes.

"he took my hat" Jaden defended himself "then burnt it".

"Whatever I'm gonna go call Jayla" Javon mumbled as he walked out of the bathroom, where Jaden was cleaning himself up with the help of Mackenzie.

The room was silent as Jaden whipped the dirt off his face with a washcloth and Mackenzie watching.

The boy looked in the mirror and saw Mackenzie behind him, "do you think I messed up".

"what do you mean" Mackenzie said as she slowly walked over to him.

"it seems like Javon thinks I shouldn't of punched him".

"well Hudson was being a bitch and he took your hat".

Jaden looked at the floor, he's been wanting to punch Hudson ever since he saw Mackenzie's post, with him in it. Him taking his hat was just an excuse.

Mackenzie flung her arms around Jaden. The boy jumped but then quickly came to ease and hugged her back.

"I kinda want to go back to Georgia" she quietly said, still in his chest.

"Really?!" he shouted.

"yeah".

Mackenzie looked up at Jaden for him to say something, but he didn't he just held her in his arms.

"When?".

" probably in a few days".

Jaden couldn't stop smiling.

" wow your really happy?" she laughed.

"Of course I am. I know its only been like a week and I wasn't gonna say anything but it hasn't been the same in Georgia since you left you know? I-We all love you so much".

"I love you guys too" she smiled at him "Want to go watch stranger things?".

"Sure" he said before taking off to the girls room.

Javon was already in the room sitting on the bed trying to find something to watch on the TV.

Jaden snatched the remote from him and turned on Netflix.

" what the fuck" Javon groaned.

"we're watching stranger things".

"who's your guy's favorite character?" Mackenzie asked as she sat on the bed.

"Steve"

"Dusty buns"

"Max is the best character hands down".

The show was turned on. Jaden and Mackenzie where laying next to eachother on her bed, while Javon was laying on the mini couch.

"goodnight".

-

"See ya tomorrow" Mackenzie told Jaden and Javon as they walked into the airport.

"what time does your flight leave tomorrow?" Jaden asked.

Mackenzie decided to book a flight to Georgia the day after Javon and Jaden left.

"uhh eight I think".

"cool so we can got out to dinner tomorrow" Jaden suggested.

"That sound fun"

"Did you tell Jayla and Kylee?".

"Yea".

An alarm on Javon's phone went off with the name "time to go".

"Well I guess we'll see you tomorrow" Javon said turning of the alarm.

Mackenzie smiled bye to the twins and they turned around and they left.

-

Mackenzie's mom decided to go to Georgia as well, but she wouldn't be going the day Mackenzie left.

"So when are you gonna be in Georgia" She asked her mom.

Trying to burp the baby she replied "I'll leave in three days".

Mackenzie smiled "I'm so glad your coming, and you can meet Jaden and Jayla and Kylee oh and I bet you could be friends with Jessica!".

Her mom laughed "That sound fun but you better get packing".

"Your right" the girl kissed her baby sisters head then ran to her room.

Right when she dug her suitcase out from her closet she got a text, from Hudson.

"Can you call?Facetime?" it read.

After taking a deep breath she answered the FaceTime.

Mackenzie just stared at her phone waiting for him to say something, "what?".

"What are you doing" he asked plainly.

She shook her head, "What the fuck".

"What?".

" Your not gonna try and beat up my boyfriend and then try and call me like nothing happened" she said slightly raising her voice.

"Calm down Kenz. He threw the first punch anyways".

"And you threw his hat in the fire, you shouldn't of done that" 

"You sound real stupid right now, backing up someone you met a few months ago when I've been your bestfriend for years!" Hudson yelled.

"Stop using that as an excuse! Yes we've been friends for years but your not the the person I befriended eight years ago".

"What? yes I am".

"Well I don't want to be friends with you anymore".

"Fuck you Mackenzie" he said "your lucky I'm not with you right now".

She scoffed "Your psychotic", then hung up. Then blocked his number.