Letter

Hey guys thanks for the over one hundred views, even though I don't see what's so great about my story. But muchas gracias all the same!

It's been a week since casitas rebuild, and things couldn't be better. 

My relationship has been going through the roof so has the relationship with my hermano and Mirabel.

Camilo made it official to me after casitas rebuild, of course I said yes.

My papa on the other hand has been a bit, uh. How do I put this? Ok, um stern when it comes to Camilo.

Roberto:" boy! Help me with this bucket of water!"

Yeah...that's what I mean by stern. I keep asking Camilo if he still wants to go through this, the answer I always get is.

Camilo:" Hermosa, I would swim a sea of crocodiles if that means I could be with you"

He said twirling me around, I giggle as he catches me from twirling.

Y/n:" god you are such a dramatic"

He pulls me up again after dipping me.

Camilo:" I know you love me and I also know you love it!"

He chirps, I laugh again.

Yeah, our relationship is great. My mama is supporting me with it in any way she can, Camilo treats my mama and papa with total respect.

Even though papa doesn't return it.

Right now, we're all gathered in My room. Yes after the magic returned I got a room a room just as huge as Antonio's only not with the wild life.

My room is filled with elegancy like from a huge opera or theatre, its as big as that too. But also has another room where there is hip-hop music and dance.

There are three rooms inside my room, the first one looks really fancy and is folk and elegant music, and the second is hip-hop and jazz. 

That kinds looks like a jazz club or hip-hop party.

The third is where I sleep which is like both. 

The bed is an elegant king sized dream bed, while there is also a couch that has a tv and the couch so happens to be in yellow with a bit of a jazz type to it.

The tied room is very high just like in an theatre but it has modern functions. To add to the Hip-hop style there are also plants in pots and a dance floor.

The whole third room is decorated in music notes and golden lining making it look elegant.

Once everyone saw it all the Madrigal kids said that our sleep-overs would be in here.

Which does happen to be what we're doing now, we're having a sleep over.

Playing truth or dare..

Yay!

Ugh!

Isabella:" y/n? Truth or dare?"

I think for a moment and thought to play it safe.

Y/n:" truth"

Isabella:" is it true that you and Camilo are already planning to get Married?"

We stare at her.

Camilo:" no!"

Y/n:" no!"

Oh yeah, one more thing. They've been on our tails for forever, they won't stop teasing about us getting married.

Everyone giggles at our panicked response.

Isabella:" relax, I was just kidding"

They giggle some more and I realize then that Antonio fell asleep.