Funeral

Yeepyiyay! I am back! I missed you guys a lot and thank you so much for the views that have weirdly been increasing, not sure why.

 But still, thank you! Thankfully the emergency is cleared. Thanks for being patient, and let's get on with the story.

                                                    (Y/n POV)

Y/n:" we got the gifts at the same time!"

Everyone who was holding something dropped it, as well as everyone's jaws.

We got our gifts the same day Abuela Alma got hers, but like. Why?

And how?

Camilo:" woah, woah, woah are you saying that you guys got gifts the same, time we got ours?"

I nod.

The answer was yes, obviously. But the answer made more questions then lessen them.

How is that possible? Abuela said we got ours from the necklaces. Abuela Alma got hers from a candle.

There's a big difference between a candle and necklaces.

I look at Andrés, quite eager to know what gift he got.

Andrés States at his emerald necklace as if it had three heads and just tried to bite him.

Y/n:" it's not going to bite you you know"

He looks at me before looking back at the necklace and asks.

Andrés:" how would I know what gift I got?"

Abuela shrugged.

Abuela:" you'll find out your own way, but! I do believe there are people here that I have not met. Care to introduce me?"

I nod and walk over to her and to the Madrigals.

Y/n:" Everyone, this is my Abuela. Abuela these are the Madrigals they so happen to have gifts as well"

She looked a little surprised before holding out her hand for Alma, which she takes.

Alma:" it is lovely to meet you, I am Abuela alma"

Abuela:" its a pleasure to meet you too, I am Abuela Rita"

They shake hands and go on introducing each other, I spaced out. Again.

Not caring for their permission I walk out of the room and up the stairs to where my Abuela used to sleep.

I sit down next to the armchair remembering our last conversation, she had told me to leave and I did.

Three days later, she was dead.

I let out a soft sigh and whisper.

Y/n:" I hope your in a better place now"

Camilo:" I'm sure she is"

I jump in surprise and quickly turn to see Camilo smiling at me saying.

Camilo:" sorry, I didn't mean to startle you"

He sits down next to me and places a hand on my back.

Y/n:" I'm sure she would have liked you"

He smiles more before giving me a soft kiss. His hand under my chin guiding my lips with his.

It was a regular thing he liked to do, have his hand under my chin.

I don't know why, nor do I care.

He pulls away slowly, and rests his forehead against mine so he can look into my eyes.