2|𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

𝖱𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉

That's when I hear someone clear their throat. I look to my right and there he is in all his sexy glory. God definitely took his time with him. He's tall maybe 6'5 he has dark brown hair that's combed to the side neatly. He has pale skin and the prettiest icy blue eyes. He looks to be in his mid to late 20's he's older than me. He's dressed in an expensive black suit and shiny black dress shoes. He says May I? I say you may
____________________
❁𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫❁

he sits beside me and he says I've never seen you before. I say we've only been in London for a week. He says we? I say me and my sister. He says What's your name? I say Cloud and you are? He says
Arcadius what brings you to London? I say we were looking for a fresh start. He says how old are you? I say 20 and you? He says 26 come he holds his hand out to me. I hesitantly take it and he pulls me up and he leads me through the sea of people. We eventually get to a set of stairs and he leads me up them. He leads me down the hallway and to two dark wooden double doors. He unlocks it and he pushes the doors open allowing me to walk in first. He follows behind closing the door's behind us. He says sit anywhere you like I decide to sit on the sofa. He walks over to his in office bar and he says pick your poison. I say Do you mix drinks? He says I will for you I say how about a margarita? He says Strawberry? I say yes please he walks over to the fridge and he takes out strawberries. He starts mixing it and it's not long before he walks over with it and it looks amazing. I say thank you he nods at me and he walks back over and he pours himself a glass of scotch. That's when he walks over and he sits beside me. We spend hours talking and I find that I really like talking to him. It's not long before it hits 3 in the morning and he says let me take you home. I say I don't want to burden you. He says Nonsense come he stands and he holds his hand out to me and I take it. He leads me out and back down the hall. He leads me down the stairs and back through the sea of people to the exit. We finally make it out and he leads me down the street to a Silver Maserati. He opens the passenger side door for me and he helps me in. He closes the door and he walks around to his side and he gets in. He starts the car and it roars to life that's when he drives away. I give him the address and he puts it in his GPS. It guides him to my house and we pull up in front after an hour. He parks and he says I want to see you again I say you do? He says I do I say give me your phone. He gives it to me and I put my number in it. That's when I say I'll see you later and I get out and walk up to the front door. I unlock it and I go in and close and lock the door behind me. I go to my room and I undress and I collapse in my bed.