Chapter 2

-Here's another chapter! I hope you enjoy!-

.

.

.

"We should call Emma, too! I'm sure she'd love to accompany us." Hina suggested to Takemichi, who slightly brightened up, mainly because he knew that it means there'd be more people to secure (Y/n)'s safety.

'Huh? Emma is alive here?' The (h/c)nette thought to herself in confusion. 'But isn't she supposed to be dead? Does that mean Draken is also alive?'

Takemichi excused himself from the two females to call Draken, going to the other room.

(Y/n) just quietly stared at Hina, thinking of how weird everything is. She doesn't understand why the two were so worried about her, and at the same time, she feels like she know everything but can't place a hand on what's going on.

"You must be confused of what's going on, (Y/n)-San." Hina quietly said, making her attention go to the female. "But we know that you aren't supposed to be here."

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked the female, confusion written on her features.

She's very lost of what's happening, and she wanted answers. She just doesn't know what was going on, yet she feels like she knows what it was and it's making her frustrated.

"Listen closely, since I'm not going to repeat myself." Hina said in a rushed tone, a slight expression of fear displaying on her face for a moment. "You are not supposed to be here, especially when they're.... acting like rabid dogs going after you."

She began to think who might Hina meant by 'them', but she remembered hearing 'Bonten' earlier in their conversation so, she assumed it's them who Hina was talking about.

"Them? You meant 'Bonten'?" She asked, but Hina hushed her to lower down her voice. 'They exist in this Timeline? What's going on? This isn't in the manga.'

"Yes. Anyway, as long as they won't see you around, you'll be fine." Hina said nervously, fidgeting with her hands as she muttered, "I won't say anything else, the less you know, the less danger you'll attract."

That made the female's curiousity went up the roof. What's everyone's hiding that she doesn't have to know? Why are they 'protecting' her from Bonten?

What is going on?