Chapter 3

-Yep, double update, yay!-

.

.

.

The small group safely arrived in the mall, and Hina was very excited about it, both her and Emma kept talking while dragging her. Takemichi and Draken were following behind the girls, and tension could be felt around the group which the two females mask so the (h/c) haired girl wouldn't be suspicious.

Somehow, (Y/n) can't help but notice how tense the atmosphere between the two couples are, though she tries her best to ignore it. She also notice how they would roam their eyes around as if looking for someone or either being wary of someone.

She really want to know what they're hiding from her, she just don't know where to start or maybe she could just find out what it is and risk getting herself into danger.

She glanced at Takemichi who was roaming his eyes around with a faint scared expression which he tried not to get noticed by anyone.

"Let's go over there, (Y/n)-San!" Hina suddenly pointed, as they walked towards where the mall's food court.

"Yeah, we haven't checked that one and I'm getting hungry too." Emma agreed, as both females began to drag the (h/c)nette.

"Wait. I think we should go back." Takemichi suddenly said in slight alarm in his tone.

"Why?" (Y/n) asked, and was about to look behind them but Hina quickly pulled her with her, making her avoid looking back.

"There's just something going on that you shouldn't see." Emma chuckled nervously as The two females dragged her somewhere.

"Whats wrong?" She asked the two who were both looking around for any threat, but for some reason she can't help but feel nervous.

"Emma! Hina!"

They all looked at the person to see Yuzuha going to their direction. The brunette female was grinning largely at them.

"Yuzuha?!" Emma greeted the female, but the brunette's grin faltered when her eyes met (Y/n)'s (e/c) colored ones.

"What is (Y/n) doing here?" Yuzuha asked in shock and worry, roaming her eyes around the mall. "Don't you know that they're here right now?"

"Who's here?" (Y/n) asked obliviously. 'Seeing them interact like this makes me feel the chills. It feels like I'm being hunted.'