Chapter 23: Into v three-in-one

When he turned the corner, Qiao Wen stopped. Although he ran less than ten meters, he was so tired that he was out of breath.

 This poor little body is really of poor quality.

 Chen Canaan stretched out his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead, looked at him and said solemnly: "Xiao Qiao, don't be afraid, I won't let Brother Fei bully you."

 Qiao Wen panted and raised his head.

 A touch of the afterglow passing through the tall buildings and wires fell on his handsome face, illuminating the serious and determined expression at the moment.

 It seems that the guy thought he was really scared by Qin Yunfei?

 Qiao Wen breathed a sigh of relief, and said with a smile, "I'm not afraid of Qin Yunfei, but I just don't want to cause trouble."

 In fact, it's normal to be afraid of Qin Yunfei, after all, the other party is a domineering and domineering red stick in the city. But after all, he is not the Qiao Wen of the past, and he knows that Qin Yunfei is a trivial cannon fodder in front of Chen Canaan's villain halo.

 If anything really happened, this original villain would be his talisman.

 Of course, I think so, but after all, the plot has completely changed, and he has no idea about the future. In the end, for the sake of insurance, no one should get into trouble, lest there will be uncontrollable changes.

 Fortunately, although the Hexing Society controlled the city, the self-proclaimed Hongmen orthodox society also had strict rules, one of which was not to bully the people of the city at will. As long as he has nothing to do with Qin Yunfei's hands, even if the other party sees Yuan Shen's face, it is impossible for him to really grab the civilian man.

 Thinking of this, he sighed secretly in his heart, blaming the original body for having a scourge face.

 This little episode did not affect Chauvin's work spirit. After returning home, he took out two ledger books and studied them carefully under the dim light.

 Grandma knew that he was working, so she didn't dare to disturb him, she just put a cup of tonic soup on the table and told him not to forget to drink it.

 Qiao Wen smiled and nodded, letting Grandma rest early and not worry about herself.

 It has been less than half a month since he came to this world, and he clearly felt that with his efforts to eat and drink, the sick and weak body that had been blown down by the wind had improved a lot. However, this improvement is only relative. After all, the foundation is too weak. If he wants to achieve the condition of Chen Canaan's body, it is definitely impossible in this life. He can go up two floors without breathing, and he is already satisfied.

 Today is a special day for him, and on every special day, Chen Canaan will turn into a human-shaped bat and sneak in through the window to chat with him and sleep together.

 Tonight is no exception.

 He just went to bed after reading the account book, when Chen Canaan got in.

 The two of them were lying side by side on a small wooden bed, the old fan was creaking, barely blowing a cool breeze, but because they were in a calm mood, they didn't feel hot.

 Chen Canan rested his head on his hands and asked casually, "How is your work today? Have you been bullied?"

 Qiao Wen smiled and said, "It's good, but most of the factories are old workers, so I'm not too convinced by the little boss Lin Zihui. "