Chapter 28: Mountain breeze

Back at Tanglou's house, it was already early nine o'clock. Grandma knew that Qiao Wen went out to dinner with Chen Canan, but she made soup as usual and waited for him to come home.

 "Grandma, today the boss saw that I did a good job and sent me a big red envelope. I went to buy you some nutritional supplements. Don't be reluctant to eat them." Qiao Wen put the shopping bag on the coffee table and took it out of the wallet. He took out five hundred dollars to grandma, and said with a smile, "Awen can finally make money to honor grandma."

 Although he is no longer the original Qiao Wen, but using his body to inherit his memory, he is Qiao Wen , Naturally, he has to take care of the people he wants to take care of for him and fulfill his unfulfilled wish.  Granny

 Qiao took the banknotes in his hand, saw the amount with unclear eyes, and whispered, "That much?

 "

Well, tears of relief welled up in the cloudy eyes. These days, the old man clearly feels that his grandson has grown up, and is no longer a sick and weak boy who needs to stumble around to shield him from the wind and rain.

 She can finally explain to her husband and son and daughter-in-law.

 Watching Grandma wipe her eyes and return to the room, Qiao Wen sighed in disappointment.

 It was really hard for the grandmother and grandson.

 After receiving the big red envelope from the boss, he naturally has to work hard, not to mention that he is still waiting for the 10% dividend of the factory at the end of the year, so he must find a way to make the factory profitable as soon as possible.

 Busy with work during the day, when I come back at night, I have to figure out how to rescue the poor little sisters.

 Fortunately, after exercising with Chen Canan for a few days in the morning, my body seems to have really improved.

 Because Qin Yunfei spends most of his nights in Lido on weekdays, taking Zhou Renjun to Lido in the East District is convenient.

So this thing has to wait until five days to have a chance.

 But obviously Qiao Wen's worries are superfluous.

 Although Zhou Renjun is a righteous young man, as a rich young master, he is naturally good at eating, drinking, and having fun. In other words, in addition to having a chivalrous heart, he is essentially a typical playboy.

 On the contrary, Qiao Wen himself was a little uncomfortable with this kind of feasting and feasting, especially the dancer who accompanied the wine. Seeing that he was born handsome and beautiful, he leaned on him with enthusiasm.

 The strong scent of perfume made him cry, and he was completely inferior to Zhou Renjun by one tenth. Fortunately, Chen Canan was there to escort him, but whenever he saw the dancer's stance, he would raise his eyebrows: "My brother is also something you can touch?"

 Because he is a member of Hexing Society, although he is not a member of the Hexing Society. Qin Yunfei's subordinate, but quite famous among the four and nine boys, the dancer naturally dare not make a mistake.

 Zhou Renjun was arrogant and generous, and soon became the VIP tonight. Even his mother, Sang, personally came out to entertain "Zhou Shao", for fear that he would not serve this God of Wealth well and would not come here to spread his wealth in the future.

 Zhou Renjun also wanted to establish a luxurious image of being stupid and rich, so it would be logical to ask at that time.

 The box was bustling, and Qiao Wen was anxious because he drank too much, so he went out to drain the water. Because the toilet was right next to him, he didn't let Chen Canaan accompany him.