-At Three AM-

Date written: 06.06.22
Date posted: 08.22.22

────────────༺♡༻────────────

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the world of these characters’ story, “At Three AM”.
It is my hope that you will thoroughly enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it.
It was fun and exciting to craft this story,
and hope that it will continue to enlighten and give you lessons after you have gone through its pages.

Enjoy the story!

–The Writer

────────────༺♡༻────────────

-DISCLAIMER-
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2022. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

NOTE: If you found this story on any reading platform other than Wattpad, you are very well careful... don't click. If you wish to read the story originally and safely, just please go to my Wattpad profile and you can find there all of my works.

All of this are obviously fictional and made by the writer's imagination. I am not a professional writer so, if you encounter any grammatical and typographical errors ahead please except it. Please let me know if there is something wrong with my story and I will correct it right away, but please approach me in a nice way.

Just check my profile for more stories. Votes and comments are highly appreciated!♡

-may contain some sensitive scenes
(read at your own risk)-

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°.*✧ This piece is flawed, its path is not straight, and there are scenes in which will leave you hanging. For the few scenes of this, most of it involves happenings that are mature and may not be suitable for the children and for your taste. With that, you are free to skip. ✧*⁠.°˳⁠˚⁠∘⁠

—PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME—

From: GreeneverGardenn
To: Nature' Babies

°°°

At Three AM by GreeneverGardenn

•••

Ven's POV

"Girl! As what I've said few weeks ago, I am 101% satisfied with the story!" I exclaimed as I approached her while she's still sitting at the coach.

"Everything that circulates the story- plot, twist, the surprise, and it is well-written (obviously). The number one rule in writing a story, 'show, don't tell' was there. I could imagine the story very well. Lately, I have done rereading the story. Yes, rereading." I added.

I sat next to her and then kumuha ng popcorn. Nanonood kasi siya ng mystery movie and since I'm already done reading the story that she recommended to me before, makikinood na lang rin ako.