Chapter 5

She sighed and fell back into him.

"Funny seeing you here..." she murmured softly.

"I figured you'd be here. Everyone who's anyone goes here." He replied, holding her firmly. She heard the familiar voices of Tristan and Ryan yelling her name. She tried to pull away but Terrance held her tightly.

"Let.. go..." she grumbled, trying to break out of his arms.

"Not a chance." He snarled. Suddenly, Ryan came over and pulled on Terrance's shoulder.

"Dude. Let her go." He glared, looking perfect with his beanie and his unbuttoned shirt and his long, swooped over hair that was a golden brown. A smirk grew wildly across Terrance's face, and at this Ryan crosses his arms defiantly.

"What if I don't?"

And with that, Ryan fist struck Terrance's face, and his arms freed her. She ran to Tristan, who held her trembling structure perfectly into his while Ryan and Terrance fought. Two men came over to break them up, and Ryan walked over to them, placing his hands on Amber's shoulders. Together, they left to the Charger.

»»»»««««»»»»««««»»»»««««

Amber slipped into the house and climbed up the stairs. Her bed,which was on a large platform 2 feet above the floor, was very inviting. She climbed the four steps to the platform and crawled into her bed, not bothering to take of her shoes, or makeup, or even change clothes. She just drifted off to sleep.

Light burst thorough her windows, and when she pushed up her torso, her ribs ached. She slipped her feet off onto the platform. She yawned and saw a bagel and a container of cream cheese on her nightstand. She removed the wrapper and tore off a piece of the bagel, smearing it through the cheese. She finished it off and sauntered to her dresser, staring at her distressed reflection. Her makeup was smeared and running down her face, and her hair needed some brushing. She sighed and fixed most of her makeup and brushed out her hair, and she grabbed her phone, typing in the pass code.

She had multiple texts from Ryan and even more from Tristan. She also had a few from Cassie. Then there was a text from an unknown number.

"I'm sorry."

She recognized the number immediately - Terrance. She ignored it and replied to the others, telling them she was fine. Luckily it was a saturday so she probably wouldn't do anything until later that evening. Her shoes made soft thumps as she made her way down the stairs. Her mom sat in her chair in the living room, and Amber quietly went into the kitchen.

"I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back soon." She yelled, walking out the front door. The door slammed behind her and she lit a cigarette, watching her feet as she moved down tell street.

»»»»««««»»»»««««»»»»««««

Okay I haven't updated in a while but finally I'm updating things!

Let me know by liking

Commenting

And voting!

I love you all SO much!