Chapter Three

She threw her bags down onto the ground by the kitchen counter and kicked off her shoes, a pair of gray Keds. She stomped over into the living room and flopped down on the chair.

"Amber - I wish you'd stop flopping onto the chair like that, you'll end up breaking the springs." Her mother complained. Amber simply rolled her eyes a pulled out her iPhone 5c, in that gorgeous shade of blue. She typed the number into her phone and texted.

"Hi... This is Amber - the girl from the mall?" She texted. She waited and waited.... Then her phone buzzed. But it wasn't Terrance. It was Ryan, a great friend of hers who just so happened to be gay, and totally hot.

"Hey Amber - the gangs all goin out tonight - you in?"

"Sure - I'll go change, be here in 20" She typed, and bounced up.

"Mom - the gang and I are going out tonight.. I'll be back in late." Her mother simply grumbled, so Amber took off upstairs.

She showered and blow dried her hair multiple times, giving it volume. She placed in her extensions, and her gorgeous cyan colored scene styled hair was perfect. She moved on to make up, putting on foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, all that jazz. When she was done, she looked drop dead gorgeous. Now she just needed an outfit. She went with a classic My Chemical Romance tee, black skinny jeans, and her gray Keds.

Amber dashed down the stairs, grabbing $45 off the counter which her mom left out for her. She opened the front door and stepped outside. She sat on the curb and lit a cigarette, waiting patiently for Ryan and the others to get there. They pulled up shortly after her cigarette was gone. She climbed into the white Charger - Ryan was upfront driving, Callie was in the passenger seat, Tristan was in the back on the right, Amber in the middle, and Daren on the left in the back.

Tristan reached a hand forward and placed it on Amber's knee, squeezing gently.

"You look absolutely gorgeous..." He whispered in her ear. She looked at him almost as though she wanted to kiss him... He kissed her cheek and all the way down her neck, when she leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"I need a cigarette.." She whispered, drawing back so she could get them out. She pulled one out and lit it, though nobody in the smoke-scented car seemed to notice.

Eventually they pulled up in the parking lot of Taylor's Bar & Diner. Music was blasting, and hot guys and girls filled the bar. Dancers were at work up on the stage, and Amber silently took it all in. A warm hand reached over and grabbed hers, and she jumped slightly at the touch, only relaxing to realize it was Tristan.

"Hey - let's go get a couple drinks." He offered, pulling her off to the bar anyway. Tristan said something to him in Italian and in a few seconds, they had a couple of shots waiting for them. Amber took them down as fast as she could, then broke away. She felt a little dizzy, but not totally drunk.

She walked around a concrete pillar when two arms wrapped around her waste.

They didn't seem familiar to her. The hands of the man slowly crept down to her thighs.

"Hello there beautiful... Did you miss me?"

It was the unmistakable

Hot

Drop

Dead

Amazing

Voice of

Terrance.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!! Kinda a short chapter but I needed to update so cx. Yeah

Surprise surprise, Terrance was at the bar!! But what will happen between him and Amber? We'll find out on Thursday!

Thank you for 8 reads guys I know it's not much but it means a lot to me!

Like 😉

Share 💂

Comment 👽

Later guys!!