Creep || 18

jungkook: 20yo
jimin: 26yo

sorry it's not edited. i didn't get any time :')

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️
!! sexual references !!
!! masterbating (male) (a little) !!
!! unhealthy obsession !!
!! angry jungkook !!

___

"—yes i know oppa! relax! byeeee!" aera waves at jimin who sighs softly, breaking into a smile and waves back while the girl rushes out, munching on the toast in her mouth and finally gets in the car. jungkook rolls his eyes, driving out instantly as they're already running late today like this whole week, all thanks to his precious little sister, who just couldn't get out of her high school schedule that ended for good.

now she's in the college, freshman and just a week into it while jungkook will soon be having his last semester and then he'll be free from the restrictions at last. jungkook awaits the day of his graduation like a hawk, even aera wasn't this thrilled to end her high school. she was scared just by the thought of school life coming to an end and she'll have to go to the college, take extra classes, struggle for grades, do tons of assignments and the most important of all, act responsible! all of that was scaring for someone who doesn't even remember taking meals until their elders keep reminding them and force them.

she did tell jimin about her fear and how she didn't want to go to college at all, saying that she can just live in one corner of the house with jimin and won't bother him much if he's providing her snacks and wifi. that would be a cool life. however jimin didn't find it any impressive and listed out the importance of studying, college, socializing and stuff like that, leaving aera with no othr option than to agree, pushing her fear behind the fact that she still had one more brother who is also attending the same college, so at least she won't be all alone.

after the first day in the new place, her fear did lessen by a large extent, making a new friend who wasn't really aera's type, but she was nice. and aera came to know that's how opposites attract. while aera was talkative and loved fun and adventure, her new friend, park juhi was a quiet girl, who speaks just as much as it's required, loves to the company of her books and is a great listener. always calm and composed, unlike aera who was mostly clumsy and acted according to her mood.

aera knew most of the guys jungkook often hung out with, the three who she gad known since jungkook was in high school, daniel, minhyuk and jackson. the fourth one, max, she knew as someone who used to join them but never seemed that close the rest of the boys. he would still laugh and crack jokes with the group but wasn't always a part of their private hang-out sessions which were mostly at daniel or jungkook's place. abd for that reason she assumed he was more introverted and still taking time to settle in with the boys as he had joined the group just last month around the time aera first went to the college to look around the campus with her brothers once before actually starting to study here with the only purpose of not getting lost in the huge place.

"go in, i gotta wait for the boys," jungkook says, humming to himself as pulls the car in front of the entrance and gets busy fixing his hair in the rear view mirror.

"okay," aera nods, stepping out and pulls out her phone while also scanning around the place to find her friend. not sparing much of a glance to her brother for he drives away, probably towards the parking lot, aera takes a deep breath, continuing her search for juhi who seems lost today. other days she would be waiting by the gate number two, out of the five allowed entrances in the campus.

"hey aera!" she hears a manly voice rather than a girl's, turning around just to find two of jungkook's friends heading her way. she smiles back at them, recognising them as daniel and max, "where's kook?"