Pretty Little Siren

Crystalline beads of water slid off Ariel's body as she rose from the sea. She stretched out across the warm rock she had just lifted herself onto and took in the sensation of air on her naked skin.

She wore very little—just two lilac clamshells barely big enough to function as pasties. They fit smaller than they used to, but she didn't mind. Mermaids had no concept of nakedness or indecency. Ariel loved the way the clamshells' pearlescent sheen sparkled and shined with the sway of her breasts, and that was all that mattered to her.

She watched the endless blue expanse above with wide-eyed wonder. She had never been to the surface before—she wasn't even supposed to be there now—and already she knew she wanted to live her life up here, above the waves.

The warm sun gently kissed her skin, making it glitter like diamonds, and the scales on her tail twinkle like peridots and emeralds.

The cool breeze flowed through her long red waves, and teased vivid, pleasant scents from them. Ariel gasped with delight. She didn't know it, but her pheromones filled the air, swirling into her lungs and awakening something in her. An aroma like dragonfruit and citrus, mingled with hibiscus, surrounded her.

She drew in a deep breath of her natural perfume and sighed. She had never smelled anything as intoxicating in her life—after all, the water didn't carry perfume like the air did—and it was starting to have an effect on her.

The excitement of her elicit visit to the surface had already made her giddy, but now, under the influence of her pheromones, an arousing warmth spread through her body.

As if rising from the very depths, a song bubbled up in her throat.

Ariel's voice had always been known by the merfolk as especially beautiful, but something about it seemed even more beautiful now. Maybe it was the air, or maybe it was the effect of her intoxicating perfume, but her song made her feel so much lighter and filled her with more joy than it ever had.

Little did she know, this was just taste of the full effect her voice would have on any human who heard it.

The soft, sweet magic of Ariel's voice rose on the ocean breeze as she sang. Her wordless song traveled over the water, its haunting melody filling the air and swirling aimlessly in search of some poor soul to enchant.