2 ~K.TH x Reader~

Includes -Male dominance Teasing Creampie Slight degradation kinkPraise kink Mr Kim TaehyungDaddy Kink intendedCum feedingItalics intendedDirty talking

Includes -
Male dominance
Teasing
Creampie
Slight degradation kink
Praise kink
Mr Kim Taehyung
Daddy Kink intended
Cum feeding
Italics intended
Dirty talking

"Use your words my little princess....where will you cum with daddy?"

You and your boyfriend Taehyung were attending a college lecture, more particularly a dead ass lecture where no one was paying attention to professor. You were sitting with him in one of the last benches of classroom, admiring him as you unknowingly caressed his hand which was resting on his right thigh while he was busy in jolting his pen on his register, completing class notes.

"Babygirl look there....professor is looking at you"
He informed you as you diverted your gaze from him to the professor.

"Thank you daddy..."
You whispered out nudging on his elbow as he chuckled at your words.

"Tell me princess...is everything okay....is there something that's bothering you?"
He questioned as his hand slowly made its way to your inner thigh which was visible for him because of your dress.

You flinched the very next moment when he amalgamated your lips with his so abruptly, you couldn't respond to him for a second but then letted yourself drift with him in the kiss as you felt one of his hands being wrapped around your neck.
He seized your lower lip between his upper and lower set of teeth as he choked you slightly making you let out a soft whimper. His lips formed a curve at the beautiful sight of you in front of him as he setted your lip free after professor's voice.

"So class turn to page number 69 of your textbooks...so as we can see here..."

The professor began quoting, you tried hiding your face from him after being legitimately transformed into a red tomato as he kept on rubbing and squeezing your inner thigh.

"Awww my little y/n is shy....and all blushy blushy..."
He teased you as he bought one of your hand and placed it above his crotch as you felt him being hard there.

"But daddy w-we can't do it here..."
You whimpered out biting your lower lip to hold in a moan as you felt his slender fingers rubbing your clit through the fabric of your underpants.

"Your words are contradicting your actions babygirl....you're all soaked up here, my little princess...and daddy has barely touched you till now."
He whispered in your ear, as his hot breath fanned your face everytime he breath. His fingers kept on abusing your clit as his cologne made you intoxicated with him.

"Such a pretty little whore you are for daddy's fingers, my love..."
He whispered seductively as you held his hand which was doing wonders to your clit. You brushed your fingers on his now visible boner making him hiss under his breath.