3 ~D.R x Reader~

Contains

Contains

Male dominance
Kinky coitus
Age gap
Oversensitive submissive
Mr Darshan Raval
Teasing
Creampie
Slight degradation
Praise kink
Daddy Kink intended
Italics intended
Dirty talking

"Such a good girl for me"

You opened your eyes, feeling yourself being attended by the soft patter of downpour on the window, and lengthened your arms and legs while lazily treasuring the alluring sound of rain and the aroma of wet after-rain soil. You shifted your sight to the left side of your bed just to witness another alluring creation of nature.

The love of your life.

 Darshan

You observed how he slept in a tranquil certainty. His eyelids unmotioning, his lips slightly parted as while emitted soft snores.
You beamed to yourself just by looking at him and pressed your lips against his before getting out of bed.

"Darsh wakeup, I'm getting late for work"
you quoted shaking him while you rushed for getting ready for work as he groaned in response.

"five minutes more, my y/n"

"no wakeup right now and come and lock the door and I've made breakfast for you microwave it before eating"
you quoted shaking him again and he held you by arm, making you sit beside him.

"you're in so much hurry always, spare some time for your hot boyfriend too"
he said compelling a strand of hair behind your ear.

You blushed at his words and the very next moment; you felt his fingers motioning towards your hair tie as he unfastened it and your exquisite black locks came down over your shoulders after escaping the hair tie that was now between his fingers.

"I'm getting late Darsh"
you said biting your lower lip and then felt being pulled on his body as he amalgamated his lips with yours.

He kissed you softly, talking your face between his amiable palms as his satiny lips cascaded over yours.

"I want you so bad right now"

"I know"
you grinned sheepishly while palming him from his sweatpants.

He beamed at your words as he fully pulled you over himself. His lips voyaged to your neck, leaving trails of soft kisses there. He fumbled your left breast in his hand and squeezed it slightly making your lips slip out an erotic moan.

"Take it off babygirl"
He almost whispered in a dark tone gesturing towards your kurti as the very next instance you unfastened it as per his wish.

"I want you to be inside me, daddy"
you whined in his ear, discerning him get hard under your ass.

His slender fingers unhooked your bra clasp and your plump breast was now showcased bare in front of the predator-like prey.

You unlaced his bottoms and then yours and he led out a chuckle at your alacrity.

"Ready?"
he questioned circling your entrance with the tip of his dick which already had a pearl of smooth white fluid on itself.

You nodded to his words and the very next moment your vocals emitted a sinful sigh of pleasure as you felt stuffed by him.

"fuck"
he clamored out and undid his t-shirt in one swift motion.

He enveloped your waist in his arms and pressed you against his body as he started thrusting his hips upwards in you relentlessly. His warm mouth clasped one of your nipples, shipping chills down your spine.

"Darshan"
You moaned out his name in pure ecstasy while scouring your nails in his back.

"I can never get enough of you, my love"
He quoted in a dark husky tone and leafed you on your back, so now you were laying topless and encompassed under him while he was harboring himself shirtless above you.

"I'm all  yours y/n"
he quoted caressing your cheekbone making you flush in a bright shade of crimson.

"I'm all yours Darshan" 
you quoted and smashed your lips against his. His tongue reconnoitered the parts of your mouth he wanted to explore so affectionately that you almost felt as if you were on cloud nine. He aligned his aroused length with your pussy once again and thrusted in you, making you moan shamelessly as his dick tickled your sensitive spots propelling you closer and closer to your orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum daddy f-fuck"
you almost cried out due to overstimulation.

"It's okay my princess give it to me. You're such a good girl let it all out for daddy"
He moaned out seductively while tautening circles on your clit as you squirted literally screaming out his name.

"such a good little princess for me"

"yes daddy"
you said half breathless

"where would you like daddy to cum, my love"
he quoted sinking himself on your body while sucking the sensitive dermis under your ear.

"inside me, daddy....fill me up with yourself as if I'm your utterly worthless sex toy"

"that's my girl"
he chuckled and resumed thrusting in you at an animalistic pace once again.

You wrapped your legs around his hips feeling his orgasm upcoming soon. His member kinetied in and out of you in slothful slow motion for a while and then with one swift and firm thrust he filled your womb with his pearl white semen.

His vocal cords articulated the most prepossessing moans of your name while his seductive breath fanned the side of your neck. His arms motioned and wrapped around your body and he held you in his secure arms as if his whole existence was dependent on you.

You lazily intertwined your fingers in his hair strands, making him chuckle as you two tried to catch your breaths.

"I just wanna stay like this with you forever. Still. Just like this"
he divulged shifting his gaze back to you, making you smile in response.

He adored your sharp features for a moment and then quoted lacing his slender fingers with yours.

"Marry me y/n"

"I'll be more than glad to marry you, Darsh"

"Mrs y/n Darshan Raval for whatever life is left and for the next seven incarnations"

He announced with a huge smile plastered on his face and kissed your forehead, making you blush as you buried yourself deep in the arms of your future now husband.

Mr. Darshan Raval

Word count ~ 1039

Unedited

A/n ~ I'm updating this part of Lust literally after an year ahh
I wanna extend a heartfelt thank you to all those who sticked to this story even when I wasn't updating it. A lot of things happened from the last time I updated this to this very day but nvm I'm not gonna take your time and rant about it here.
I'm immensely apologetic if this part sucks, I was completely detached from writing this whole time. I'll try my best to showcase a better next part.
Until then please vote on this.

10 votes on this chapter then I'll release next one