Character sketch

Avneet Kaur nandra..

She is a bold as well as a confident girl but is suffering from trauma.. she gets nightmares about the incident that had happened with her a long ago.. otherwise she is a sweet and bubbly girl who loves to have conversation as well as she loves music..She is a buety with brain .her parents died in a road accident..

Vaishnavi rao

Cousin of avneet Kaur.. she stands for what is wrong and right.. she is a normal middle class girl. Treats avu like her young sister.. she is two years older than her..she is very protective over her love ones.. loves listening short poems..

Siddharth Nigam

He is a famous businessman tycoon all over the world.. he is a nightmare dressed as a daydream.. owner of nigam enterprises.. in the underworld he is a mafia king who is looking for revenge of his parents death but no one except his brother knows about his mafia king's identity.he is handsome, good-looking, charming as well as everything a girl wants in a boy but the thing is that never judge a book by it's cover because he is a ruthless, arrogant and aggressive billionaire...

Abhishek Nigam..

Brother of Siddharth Nigam.. pure opposite of him.In every situation he stays calm and composed.. he is handsome as well as dashing..he is a successful interior designer.. he believes that the only thing u can't plan when and who to fall in love with... He is single right now but wants to fall in love with someone..Knows sid's truth about him being a mafia king but still loves him and cares about him.. wants sid to change his behaviour .. loves writing short poems..