Chapter -5

(a boy is shown doing work out early in the morning..)(suddenly he got a call.. he picked it up)

Sid- what? Were u able to find any info about that day?

Boy - i am sorry sir.. we are not able to track anything about that day..

Sid-(shouts)- u all are useless.. dumbheads.. i just asked u all a small work but u all can't even do this...!!!!

(Saying this he hanged up the call)

Sid's pov,

It has been 18 years since that accident but still i am not able to figure out who was in that car.. the car which killed my mom dad...!!!!!

On that day me and brother were waiting for them to come home but they never came home!!! Whosoever it was they are gonna regret it badly and i Siddharth Nigam will make sure of it... by the way let me introduce myself.. i am Siddharth Nigam..the owner of Nigam enterprises.. a billionaire..and i am the mafia king which no one's knows except my bhai.. he is the only reason I am living..

(Suddenly abhi came and said)-

Abhi- sid..are u still busy working out?

Sid- no bhai.. tell me what happened..

Abhi- don't u have a meeting today..?

Sid- oh shit.. i just forgot about it..thank u so much for making me remember it..

Abhi- breakfast?

Sid- i am gonna eat it in my office..

Abhi- then i will leave for my office too.. byee..

Sid- byee

(They left for their offices)

(As soon as sid reached office everyone bowed down their head in respect and said good morning but Sid went directly to his meeting room)

(After a two hour of long meeting.. he remembered that he has to take some interviews)

Sid's pov,

It's so tiring..i have to take interviews too.. i don't take interviews but this post is very important... I need to make sure that the candidate selected for it is worth it or not

(On the other hand avu drank coffee and was going towards the interview room but suddenly she bumped into someone and all her documents fell down)

Guess whom did she bumped with?