Chapter - 1

So let's start this journey with some new characters,

Here the scene starts from a bunglow, where a couple is in hurry to go somewhere.

Without creating any suspense revealing here that they are Mr and Mrs Nandra. Parents of Avneer kaur nandra.

Actually today Mr Nandra going to have promoted in his job, because the company got a success in a project because of them that's why there is a party for them.

You can called a success party, where they are gonna be incremented and promoted.

The party is going to start at 8:00 p.m. and already it is 6:30 p.m. and they are their home only right now.

Only because of Universal problem that ladies want some more time to get ready rather than men.

But it can be justified because they have to look good and they have even more options to wear so confusion between selection of clothes is very obviously happens with every female.

(What's you thought about this??)

So at sharp 6:30 they were ready to leave for a party venue.

It is not that late because when it is  just 1 hour journey far away from them. 

But this party is for them to Mr Nandra so he wants to reach before time which is looking impossible now to him. 

They had a 2 year old girl child Avneet. And they decided to leave Avneet to their relative's residence. 

The left their residence for the party.

To be continue......