8

Some parts in this chapter came from @kokoping  and cormacswife

TW: terrible pick up lines

KEY:
Y/n = your name

~~~~~~
The sun was setting, casting beautiful hues across the horizon. Y/n was sitting on the windowsill, watching the pink clouds move slowly out of view. His gaze snapped back into the room when Harry sat down next to him.

"Wow," Harry remarked, gesturing to the sunset.

"Yeah... I love watching sunsets. How about you?"

"I never really noticed them. Not until now, I guess."(wow, way to steal that from The Outsiders)

"It's so pretty," y/n whispered.

Harry smiled, looking at y/n, "Yeah, it really is..." How would he ever tell y/n how he felt? It seemed like the hardest thing right now. Harry felt like no one in the world knew him as well as y/n did - even if it had only been a few days.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice y/n staring back at him, "Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine."

Y/n laughed, "Ok..?"

Harry laughed too, "I was just thinking."

Y/n put his hands up defensively, "Ok, ok."

Harry leaned back against the wall and poked y/n with his sock-covered foot, he had a great idea, "Hey, so-"

"Ew, don't touch me with your feet," y/n pushed his foot away, to which Harry began to laugh again.

"I was gonna say, can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams."

Y/n blinked at him, "Your parents said that? I thought they sucked."

Harry inwardly sighed, that one didn't work, "Yeah, they do. Never mind. Can I see what you were sketching?"

Y/n's eyes widened. He couldn't show that to Harry, it was a picture of him, "Uh- I didn't finish it," he covered. It wasn't a lie, he really hadn't finished it, but there was no way in hell that Harry was going to see that.

"Can I see it anyway?"

"No!"

Harry frowned, "Okkkk," he pouted.

Y/n blushed and looked away, "Your begging is not gonna work."

"Fineeee," he sighed dramatically. "Don't show me then."

Y/n rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Isaac needed to confirm that everyone knew what was going on. Luckily, he didn't need to start that conversation:

Charlie: hey were you right about who Harry likes?

Isaac: of course I was

Nick: so who is it then?

Isaac: I'm literally rolling my eyes rn. It's y/n! Obviously

Elle: AW 🥺🥺 they would be so cute together

Tao: but if Harry hurts him in ANY way, he will suffer the consequences

Charlie: this seems familiar for some reason

Nick: yeah, I sure do wonder why

Darcy: what's going on?

Tara: they're talking about how y/n and Harry are in love with each other