𝟎𝟓

You saw two beautiful women talking with their hands holding drinking glasses. You sighed before rushing towards them. You began to speak to them.

"Hello.. I'm Yn, Jeon Jungkook's wife." They simultaneously looked at your presence with a friendly smile on their face.

"Ahh i see... We have heard a lot about you, dear. Come here sit with us" one of the beautiful women said to you.

You agreed before leaning your back to sit next to the brown haired woman.

"Hey, yn. I'm Yoona, Jaehyun's wife." Yoona held out her hand to you. You greeted her.

"I'm Chaewon, wife Eun Woo. Nice to meet you" Chaewon introduced herself with a fully smile.

"Nice to know you too"

"Well, what I said earlier oh yeah look what Jaehyun did before we went out to this party" Yoona said while showing some lovebite marks on her neck.

"Your husband is really naughty, Yoona" Chaewon teased while laughing.

"My husband doesn't need to say anything. If he really wants to treat his lewd behavior... That day he will do it until my son wonders what mom and dad are doing" continued Chaewon.

They giggled each other but you were still awkward and uncomfortable with their conversation. You just poured champagne into a glass and drank.

"I think that's okay your son ask it. But me, the next door neighbor can hear my husband doing this" said Yoona.

Chaewon laughed while nodding slightly then her gaze shifted to you that yo still in another universe.

"How about you, Yn?" Chaewon asked.  You woke up for a moment and frowned at Chaewon.

"Hmm what? I don't understand" you said.

"How do you feel about it dear? When did your husband do that?" You also asked.

You still doesnt understand because your mind has drifted to another world.

"What do you mean?" Yoona sighed.

"Your first honeymoon, Yn. You doesn't know that? Jungkook must be doing a lot of this," Yoona teased.

You just rubbed the back of your neck as  looked down for a moment.

"Uhhh... We don't do anything the things yet" you answered in a low tone.

"What?!" Yoona and Chaewon were surprised together. Both eyes widened when they found out about the reality of your husband's friend's life.

"No way! It's not that you two got married three months ago. It's not possible that you're not ready for the honeymoon yet," Chaewon said with wide eyes.

"Yn... Are you both arguing? Did Jungkook hurt you?" Yoona asked with a worried expression on her face.

You just shook her head slowly. You sighed and your heart began to feel uncomfortable sitting with them. So you got up from your seat.

"I... want to go to the restroom." You stepped away leaving the two women.

" You stepped away leaving the two women