𝟎𝟔

JEON YN'S POV

I quickly found a seat away from them before taking a seat and ordering a drink at the bar.

"Yn?"

I flinched slightly when I heard a familiar voice coming from the chair next to me. I turned and saw a tall man.

I couldn't recognize the face at first, then when he smiled that showed the dimples, I realized he was my old friend, Choi Soobin.

He's getting more handsome and hot recently because we haven't been able to see each other for years.

"Oh my god Soobin, is that you?"

He nodded within a big smile and suddenly he pulled and hugged me tightly.

"Gosh... I miss you so much, Yn" he said still hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I miss you too, Soobin. We haven't seen each other in 5 years"

AUTHOR'S POV

There was even someone on fire. Although you didn't notice, Jungkook noticed and just watched your every move. He tightened his grip on his glass.

Of course he felt jealous.

Seeing his wife smiling and friendly with another man made him even more jealous.

"How are you? How is your mum dad is fine?" Soobin nodded.

"Everyone is good, Yn. I didn't think after 5 years we would finally be able to meet here."

"That's why you've been living in America for so long that we want to meet at least you haven't even contacted me." You said while snickering.

Soobin lowered his head slightly while rubbing his back. You giggled seeing Soobin's innocent face never changed.

"So.. you're still have no girlfriend? Maybe fiance?"

"Yeah still single... How about you?" You shook your head quickly.

"No, I've become someone's wife. Look at that person!" You pointed Soobin towards Jungkook who was standing not far from you both.

Soobin is looking for which one is your husband. "Where?"

"The man with the eyebrow piercing. That's my husband" you said.

Soobin was a little surprised and a little stunned looking at the features of the man who was called your husband. "Let it be true that it's your husband. If I were a girl, I would have shot him a long time ago" Soobin said with his eyes still staring at Jungkook.

"Handsome right?" Soobin cleared his throat.

"If that's the case, let me be his boyfriend can i?" You hit hard on Soobin's shoulder

"Yah are you're nut! He's mine!" You shouts.

"Relax babe.. I'm joking... Ouch it hurts!" Soobin held his own shoulders. Soobin laughed out loud when he saw your reaction. He pulled his chair close and held both of your hands. His eyes keep stared into your eyes.

"I can't believe that you become more gorgeous, Yn..." Soobin praised. You just a little upset suddenly but you still smile to him.

"Why? Is Mr. Soobin already fall in love with me?" You teased as your face close to Soobin's face. Soobin started feeling shy.

He knows that you too good at flirting.

But that's when Jungkook's patience broke. He rushed towards his wife aggressively pulling your wrist to wake you up.

"Let's go home." Jungkook stated in a cold tone.

Soobin also got up and started holding out his hand to Jungkook. "Hi hyung... I'm Soobin, Yn's friend." Jungkook with his sharp eyes stared at the face and then at the outstretched hand. He grinned.

"Sorry, I don't like to hold the hand of this shit" Your eyes widened at Jungkook's words. That's rude.

You didn't have time to say anything but Jungkook quickly pulled you away leaving Soobin alone.

"What's going on?" Soobin muttered to himself with a puzzled look at your husband's actions.

"What's happened, Jungkook?" Without any response from your husband, Jungkook took you out from the ceremony.