26

“slowly babe”

   “slowly babe”

Haruto pick Yedam by bridal style once they already home. Yedam feels awarded as He saw Zoon is giggling behind them.

“Ruto!!you don't have to carry me!i still can walk”

Haruto stopped and looked down on Yedam who is in his arms right now. He kissed Yedam small lips before say.

“no!i won't let you walk by yourself...what if you fall down?you will hurt our kid”

Then Haruto put Yedam on the sofa as he walked inside the kitchen to get milk for Yedam.

“i heard the doctor said milk can help the baby to growing healthy”

Yedam smiled once he heard what Haruto said. He placed a kiss on Haruto's cheeks.

“i didn't know that a mafia also knows how to take care of children too?”

Yedam giggles then drink the milk as Haruto starch his back neck while just chuckled at himself. Yeah,Yedam was right. At first Haruto though that he doesn't want to know all about these stuff or marry to someone but after Yedam came, everything changed.

“of course! I did it all for our kid”

Haruto kisses Yedam's cheeks as Yedam hand him the empty glass. He pick Yedam up and both of them go to their bedroom.

“you have to rest more baby!i will cook food for you when you wake up”

Yedam nodded his head as close his eyes. Haruto kissed his forehead then come downstairs. He feels happily around him right now.

“wow!!!i can't believe my young master become househusband”

Zoon then giggles after he said. Haruto glance at Zoon as he throw an egg at him.

“shut up Zoon! I did this for my wife!now,come and help me to cook the food!”

Zoon didn't say anything but laughing at his boss before came to help him.

Jaehyuk and Asahi are at the park. Jaehyuk keeps his head lower. Asahi feels straight about him. He pats Jaehyuk that made the man look up at him. Asahi just stared at Jaehyuk like a kid before he could talk.

“what's wrong Jaeh hyung? you seems not ok!you can tell me... keeping it to yourself it's not good”

Jaehyuk sight as he lower his head again. He doesn't know what he can explain to Asahi.to be honest,there are many things in Jaehyuk's mind. He wants to spill it out but what if Asahi find him annoying?

“it's ok Asahi...”

“it's not!now,tell me or i won't talk to you again!”

Jaehyuk frown as he saw pouting Asahi. After became Asahi's friend,he never see Asahi begin like this. This is his first time to see this side of Asahi, Jaehyuk smiled.

”what are you smiling at?"

”you”

Asahi fold his hands as he looks at Jaehyuk.

“me?”

Asahi pointed at himself and Jaehyuk nodded.

“why me?”

“you're so cute!you know??”

“i'm not cute”

“you're”

Then Asahi's cashing Jaehyuk around the park. Jaehyuk is laughing a kid even he was feeling bad in a minute. He found himself that he met a happy virus that make him happy. He never believe in love sign and now Asahi came, everything has changed. Same goes to Asahi. Seeing Jaehyuk sad,it made him sad too.

“Asahi....i like you”

Jaehyuk suddenly confessed as they lays down on the ground.

“huh?”

Jaehyuk didn't respond but instead he smash his lips on Asahi's lips. It surprise Asahi at first but then he close his eyes to enjoy in and let Jaehyuk do whatever he want.

“babe...you're awake?”

Haruto put the food on table as he helps Yedam to sit up. Yedam smiled at Haruto and the taller smiled at him back.

“here is your food babe!”

“you cook it?”

Haruto nodded. Yedam then eat the food as Haruto is waiting Yedam to complain about it since this is his first time to cook the food.

“you done a good job Ruto! it's so delicious”

Yedam eats more and Haruto smiled like an idiot. After Yedam done,Haruto take the plant into the kitchen then come back.

Damie....do you know that i love you so much”

Haruto said as he hold Yedam's hand. Yedam lays in head on Haruto's chest.

“i know that i love you too that's why i allow you to do everything to me”

Haruto pats Yedam's head and kiss it. He feels so happy right now. He feels like he is the happiest personal on his earth because Yedam came.

“let's create a good family together!i promise to take care of you and our kid!i love you both so much”

“i'm allowing you to do everything,Ruto!me and our kid will always support you”

Haruto kiss Yedam's hair then both of them look at outside the window which show the birds those are singing happily.

CONTINUE CHAPTER 27

Sorry if i made any mistake and this story gonna end soon<33