38

It's been four days since Naruto got kidnapped

It's been four days since Naruto got kidnapped. Sam walked into the basement where Alex hide Naruto and saw the kid sleeping peacefully on the ground. He has been asking Sam many times when his parents come to take him. Same bet down as he pats Naruto's head.

«Naruto,uncle should be  braver than this so,i will be able to help you to get out!to meet your MaMa and Daddy again but uncle really sorry....uncle is not brave enough »

Tears flew down from Sam's eyes. He keeps staring at the young boy with little dirt on his face. Yedam and Haruto must be worry about him so much because they adore their son the most.

«but....uncle promise,even i have to give my life...i won't let the history repeats again»

He said and walk out but then bump onto Alex.

«Sam?where are you going?»

«i'm going to do what you asked me to»

He replied without looking at Alex. The man just nodded his head and Sam left.

«OMG!i was wanting to meet young master Naruto so bad and now that bitch kidnapped him away?i'm gonna kill that bitch once i see him!»

Zoon mumble to himself as he walking on the way to company but then a pair of hands grabbed his arms and dragged him into a silent place.

«danm!who are you-»

«Zoon!it's me!»

The man took of his hand of hoodie as he look at Zoon. Zoon just stood there and mouth wide open.

«Sam? aren't you at Busan?»

«many things happen,Zoon but where is master Haruto?I need to see him!»

Zoon stretch his neck as he heard Haruto's name begin called.

«Master Haruto is at his house!why do you want to see him?»

«liaten to me Zoon! it's not the time for asking amny question!i need to see master Haruto because it's about young master Naruto-»

«then what are you waiting for?come now!!!!»

Sam couldn't finish his words because Zoon dragged him out to Haruto's house.

«Master!!!!!!!!»

Haruto and his friends turn to the direction where Zoon just called his name.

«what's wrong Zoon?»

«nothing wrong with me master but he has!»

Zoon pused Sam tightly to in front of Haruto. The Japanese widen his eyes as he saw Sam.

«Sam?why are you here?»

«i'm here to tell you about the important thing,Master Haruto....»

Haruto just looked at Sam without saying anything.

«s-so,my son is safe?»

Haruto hold Sam's hands as he asked the question after Sam had told him everything. Sam nodded his head. Haruto just blink to avoid the tears in his eyes.

«don't worry,master Haruto!i will help take care young master Naruto in these days until you can help him out!»

«Sam!!!!thank you so much!thank you for telling me this and please look after Naruto for me!i don't want my son to get hurt, he is just a kid and i love him so much»

Sam hold Haruto's hand ans smiled.

«my nephew is safe...i feel better now»

Hyunsuk said and Jihoon hold his shoulder as he rubbed Hyunsuk 's hand.

«b-but Sam,why are you telling this to me? aren't you supposed to work for Alex?»

At this point,Sam just shake his head as he look into Haruto's eyes.

«i know right?but i have my own reasons...»

Haruto and others just looked at Sam with their curious expression on their face. Suddenly,Sam's eyes turn into teary eye as he smiled sadly.

«after i stopped working with you,i decided to go back to Incheon because i want to work there, marry with my girlfriend and take care of my sister and my grandma like i told you!we were living happily with the money you had paid for us not until one day Alex broke into our house and warn me that he will kill my family and even my girlfriend if i didn't get any information about you to him because he found out i was working with you!at first i don't want to work too but i have no choice since my family is in his hand...»

saying about this,Sam paused as he wiped his tears..Jihoon offer him the water because the man probably will cry soon and Haruto pats his back tightly.

«after i got all information about you and your family and handed to him,i was really excited because i though finally i can meet my family but who's know?Alex is suck a horrible person!he broke his promises with me!!!!He force my girlfriend to sleep with him and she killed herself because she doesn't want to face others people and she thought she is so dirty! Not enough,he killed my sister and my grandma because he thought they will spoil the trust about him to other people.... that's why i work for him just to find a good time and stab him back not until i know you're including in this...»

«that bitch!is he even a human or not?!» Jaehyuk curse under his breath as he feels anger burn inside him.

«he isn't a human!he is even worse than anything on this earth!he should be in hell»

Jihoon replied Jaehyuk then Junkyu got up from his seat.

«then i offer myself to be the one who send him to hell!»

Haruto just looked at Sam as he feels so sorry because Sam lost all his beloved people just because he have known Haruto. He tapps Sam's shoulders and pulled him for a hug.

«i'm sorry Sam!you lost them because of me»

«no! it's not your fault,Master!!!! it's Alex's fault »

Sam shake his head.

«Sam,just call me Haruto!no need to call me Master! you're not my worker but you're my friend too!I promise to help you get revenge from Alex»

Sam nodded as he smiled. Zoon walked towards Sam and put his hand on Sam's shoulders.

«you're so strong man!keep going!!!»

Sam nodded at Zoon as he smiled.

«i think i should go now because i don't want Alex to suspect me and i have to look after Naruto too!i don't want Alex to do something stupid with a kid too»

Haruto hurry nodded his head before hands Sam his phone number.

«please...take care of my son for awhile!i promise i will get you both from Alex»

Sam nodded and left.

«that's good since we all got someone who is actually close to Alex»

Yoshi said and Jihoon nodded.

CONTINUE CHAPTER 39
Sorry if i made any mistake<3