6 - Sleepover

It was a couple of days after the previous incident. They had organized to have a sleepover together at Max's when no one else was home. Max and Eleven were both sitting on the bed, leaning against the wall.

Max moved her hand from her chest to Eleven's thigh, slowly rubbing it. "Did you like my panties?", Max teased, "Yes, very much", Eleven replied, "Did you like mine?", Eleven questioned, "Yes, you taste amazing, I came so hard with it", Max replied, moving her hand up Elevens thigh, getting closer and closer to Elevens crotch. but before she could make contact, she got up and straddled Eleven, Max started rotating her hips, rubbing her crotch against Eleven.

"Can I be top? can I use my powers?", Eleven asked, "Sure", Max replied, excited by the possibilities. Eleven used her powers to hold Max against the wall, she pulled Max's top and trousers off, leaving Max in just her bra, and her soaking wet panties, Eleven then removed her own top and her skirt.

Eleven ran her fingers up Max's chest, "Mommy, Mommy can you eat my pussy?", Max begged, "Sure princess", Eleven replied, pulling Max's underwear down, revealing her wet pussy. Eleven got down on her knees and placed her mouth over Max's cunt, She moved her tongue slowly at first around her clit, after a little while, picking up the pace. Max let out a moan, followed by another louder moan.

Eleven inserted two of her fingers inside Max, she fully inserted them, before curling the slightly and finding that spot inside Max, she toyed with it, while swirling her tongue faster and faster around Max's clit, "Mommy that feels so good", Max let out between her loud frequent moans.

Max came loudly in Eleven's mouth, Eleven carefully laid her down on the bed, lying down next to her, and holding her close.