7 - Morning

It's the morning after, Eleven was sleeping in her bra and panties, Max had just woken up and was sitting next to Eleven in her bra and panties.

Max brushed her hand over Eleven's chest, before moving it down towards her crotch, she toyed with the hem of Eleven's panties but decided to slip her hand inside. Her hand was pushed up against Eleven's warm pussy. She shifted her fingers so they were placed perfectly over Eleven's clit, toying with it, before beginning to circle it, gradually picking up the pace. Eleven let out a soft moan, as she began to wake up, she enjoyed the sensation of waking up to pleasure.

"Mommy, can you, can you put one inside me?", Eleven begged, "Sure princess", Max replied, using her other hand to pull Eleven's panties down, before carefully inserting a finger inside her, Eleven let out a moan of excitement. Max carefully pushed the finger in and out a couple of times, before letting it be joined by another, "another", Eleven begged, desperate to maximize her pleasure. Max let another finger join the ones already inside Eleven.

Max could feel Eleven's pussy throbbing, getting closer and closer by the second. Eleven let out a loud moan, followed by another, and another. Eleven's hips bucked upwards, her toes pointed sharply and she gripped the bed sheets around her tightly as she let out one more loud moan, before cumming.

"Was that fun?", Max questioned, "Yes, very", Eleven responded. Max got up, she grabbed Eleven a snack and a glass of water from the kitchen, before returning to the bed, and spooning with Eleven.