Royal's》23

♡♡♡♡♡

"JUSTIN GALE DOKYEOM FROM ALVA?!"

They flinched onced Sunghoon and Sunoo shouted.

Even Mingyu almost spitted his tea.

"What's wrong with him?"

Vernon asked as Sunghoon and Sunoo's expressions looks so shocked and difficult to explain.

"That second prince of Alva is actually our new lecturer Law last month."

Sunoo said that makes everyone quite impressive with Dk status being lecturer of Law rather being a lawyer for his own kingdom.

Its been days Sunghoon and Sunoo back from their collage.

And they arent surprise much about Mina and Wonwoo relationship. Becuase Suho onced told them how love hate relationship of their grandparents stories.

Looks like Mina continue love hate relationship agenda from their grandparents.

"But I heard that we gonna had new nation's attorney that quite similar like prof. Dk."

Sunoo added before Sunghoon interfere.

"Its princess Jihyo, she's Nayeon noona cousin. I'v heard prof. Dk are her closets friend since collage."

Mina quitely giggle as she already knew everything before they told them. Wonwoo arent surprise too, cause he recognize how much kingdom in this century and which prince's that he have to memorize.

Scoups and Nayeon little puzzle cause they didnt expect that fate can make their cousins met too.

Mingyu is quite weird, cause everytime important days came for royals; he will alwaus picked Tzuyu as his mate. Though actually royal's rules arent allowed any prince or princess pick maids or servants as their mate of important day.

But Mingyu and Vernon are just same; always love to break the royal's rules.

Different to Vernon, his behaviour sometimes offended other princess. Example, he make jerk comments to any princess who wanted to get closer to him.

And bluntly over-praise Dahyun to make them jealous.

Back to the topic; they talking about how Sunghoon and Sunoo's life at their university.

But Mina have to change the topic.

"Sunghoon, Sunoo."

The twins turn their head as soon their sister called their name.

"You know that next month you have to come back here for few weeks of your importance day, right?"

Few seconds of silence, the twins suddely started to whining.

"Ah, noona! But does it have to make it over-joyed?! Just put that heavy toy on our head and settle!"

As Sunoo wete whining, Sunghoon roll his eyes and begging his gaze to Mina.

But Vernon still confuse.

"What do you mean by their importance day?"

As Mina was about to say, Wonwoo cutted her.

"Sunghoon and Sunoo debutance as twins crown princes."

"Was it like when they was fourteen years old?"

Mingyu asked after Vernon dumbfounded.

"Lots of thing happend when they was fourteen years old and we kept getting delayed their coronation. So this time, it has to be complish."