! the first meeting !

𝟬𝟬𝟳

STEVE'S FIRST IMPRESSION OF SEVEN WASN'T FANTASTIC BUT IT WAS DEFINITELY SOMETHING HE WOULD NEVER FORGET. For one thing, she had thrown a knife at him, but that's getting a little ahead of things. Let's start with why he was actually there, it's was El's doing, of course.

Because, apparently, himself and Nancy were the only two, besides Jonathan, who knew about her and were close to this 'mystery persons' age, she asked them over to help her with something. Seemed to forget to mention the fact that there was another of her, just older, hotter and blind. Again, getting head of things.

The three of them, Nancy, himself and El were all walking up the path of Hoppers cabin in the middle of nowhere. It was awkward for the two of them, sure, they had just gone through a break up and Steve's emotions were still raw, even though the two had made peace.

"Uh, El, what exactly are we suppose to do here? Make friends? Teach 'em things?" Steve asked, his eyes to the ground as he stepped over a root.

"Yes. Seven doesn't know things, like me before I might the others and you two. And went through the same things as me, if not worst. So just...show her things. Explain things like what is good and what is bad."

Yes, her words were not the easiest to understand but she had a limited vocabulary, as this mystery person probably did as well.

El turned around though as she held the door handle of the cabin, which caused the two others to stop in there tracks on the porch. She was thinking for a moment before looking up at them and added on, "Also, she's can't see."

Then opened the door, not giving them a chance to even to process the massive road block she had just dumped on them.

The first thing Steve notice that was different about the cabin he had only been in once, was the music playing from the record player. Thats Life by Frank Sinatra filled the small building softly as the volume wasn't up very high, just background noise but almost pulling people in with how calming it was.

And as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks stomping
on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down
'Cause this fine old world, it's keeps
spinnin' around

The second thing was the woman standing straight in front of them, right in front of the television as one of her fingers felt along the satellite antenna. They couldn't see her face, only the long black hair that stopped just past her shoulders and the long leather jacket she was wearing.

But when Steve stepped forward, the floor board creaked.

The adrenaline that had been keeping her nerves at bay before a few days ago were long gone now and her body was not used to not seeing her surrounds yet. So everything made her body react, like little noises. And when her body tended to react, her powers went a little haywire in order to protect herself.

So when she heard the noise of a heavier shoe then Elevens and lighter than the man that took care of Eleven, Hoppy,'s shoes, her body went into defense.

One of the large butcher knives in the small kitchen, sitting inside the wooden block before floating up and flew over through the air, so fast that they hadn't even realized what happened until the tip was almost touching the middle of Steve's forehead. The handle of it was wrapped in an almost transparent veil of pale green power, clearly coming from the woman's abilities.