𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER NINE | EDDIE AND BO
"Hey, everything from our world is still here, right? Except the people." Eddie went back to his spot next to Briar, his arm snaking around her waist to keep her close.

"As far as I understand, yes."

"So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate."

"I highly doubt that Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin. But guns, yeah, sure." Briar thought for a moment, realizing her house was less than ten minutes away by foot.

"Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns. I have guns in my bedroom." The Sinclair girl nodded along with Nancy.

"I do too. Nancy, you go with Steve, I'll go with Eddie and Robin." Robin looked at Nancy, her eyes widening as she shook her head.

"I'll go with Nancy and Steve, you go with Eddie, Bo." Briar looked at the long haired boy, nodding her heads as Eddie looked at her in confusion.

"Wait, you have multiple guns?" Nancy nodded her head, answering the boy as Robin added that the Wheeler girl was full of surprises.

"A Russian Makarov and a revolver." Eddie looked at the Sinclair girl, who nodded her head, telling him that she was telling the truth. He didn't need Briar to tell him that she had guns in her possession, because he already knew, along with the axe she had been carrying.

"Yeah, you almost shot me with that one." Briar chuckled as Eddie looked at her, the girl replaying that memory in her head.

"Yeah, and you almost killed me with your bat, remember asshole?" Nancy, Steve, and Briar chuckled as Robin and Eddie watched the groups interaction. Briar quickly felt the warmth of Eddie's arm leave her, not going to question the boy.

"You both almost deserved both things." Suddenly, something hit Steve in the chest, making him slightly stumble back. Steve looked in his hands to see Eddie's jean vest, covered in patches and buttons, making Briar chuckle.

"For your modesty, dude." Without warning, everything starts to shake, Steve grabbing the two girls closest to him and tucking them under both arms as Eddie pulled Briar close to him, making sure he protected her. When everything stops, the five suddenly heard a monsters screech, grabbing everyone's attention as Eddie and Briar sat up.

"Yeah, so guns are like a pretty good idea to me." Briar nodded in agreement with the curly headed brunette, his arm wrapped around her waist in a protective manner. "So, what are we waiting for?" The two sat on the ground as Robin, Nancy, and Steve began to walk away with the flashlight. Eddie got up first, turning back to Briar to help her off the ground, who gladly accepted his help.

..........

The five had been walking for five minutes when they walked up on the street they would have to part on.

"See you guys on the flip side." Steve pulled the Sinclair girl into a hug, holding her so impossibly close. After the year in freshman year when they dated, Steve and Briar had realized they were nothing more than best friends. Briar was the little sister Steve wanted and Steve was the best friend that Briar needed, especially after Billy.

"Be safe, Steve. Please. I can't lose you too."

"You won't, I promise. I'll always come back and annoy you, and you can hold me to that." The two pulled apart before Briar went over to hug the Buckley girl.

"Keep an eye on him. Don't let him do anything stupid." Robin nodded as she pulled away, the girl walking over to Nancy, who immediately wrapped her arms around Briar.

"Look after Lucas and Erica for me, just in case." Nancy pulled away and looked at the girl, her eyes sad as she nodded.

"And you look after Mike and Holly for me, just in case." The five had finished saying their goodbyes before Eddie and Briar made their way down the road to the old Sinclair house. The girl had completely kicked in her bedroom window, after the two finding out the front door was almost sealed shut.

"Okay, they're in the bottom drawer of my dresser. Grab them and run back the way we came. I'll be right back you with my axe. I don't remember where mine is." The boy nodded his head as she left the room, going to the garage as he looked through the dresser, finding nothing but a bunch a pants and skirts. He began to empty out the drawers, finding nothing there.

"Bowie!"

"Yeah?"

"There aren't any guns in this drawer!" Suddenly, the Munson boy heard footsteps coming towards him. The girl ran into the room, seeing the boy kneeling down in the floor surrounded by clothes she hadn't seen in two years.

"Wait." The girl looked around the room for the first time, just quickly running through to go to the garage before. "Where are my posters? And my bookshelf? These clothes are old, like two years old."

APOLLO SPEAKS
STRANGERS THINGS PT 2 IS OUT OMG IM NOT READY