Disclaimer(Reading before continuing onto the story)

This book is made for fun only! It is not meant to be taken rudely or offendingly. I made this book for the underation of Sasuke Harem. I find it very underrated and no one probably really looks for it. It is some Sasuke Harem but those are all about OC's or Naruto Girls. Time for me to join in and make it a little more interesting...

Warnings will be added at the top of each chapter so you'll know what your getting into. If you see a chap with MATURE content, then it's basically s*x / smut. If you do not wish to read or see smut, you may skip the chapter. Do not comment anything bad before you read the warnings.

Some chapters are flashbacks and some of the flashbacks are disturbing, major self harm and etcetc, if you wish to not see you may leave or skip the chapter. But I do recommend reading the flashbacks as they do provide information for future chapters. I will also add warnings in the flashbacks so you'll know when the sensitive topics of the flashbacks will start. So no one will have to complain, you'll know where it'll be so all you have to do is skip .

I do want to write that the OC is basically made up since I didn't find anyone that would fit to do that with Sakura. I mean I know Rock Lee had liked her but I feel like he wouldn't do it. So I made up the OC as the person. Remember this book is not about the OC but it's about Sasuke.

Yes I know Sakura would never cheat on Sakura, later in the chapters you'll get the reason why, I'm not that type of a spoiler person so I won't say what was the reason now, because that would be lame if you'd already know the reason and who wants that to happen? Not me.

I also know that Sasuke would not give two shits about Sakura cheating on him as he already said he doesn't like her. But this is for the sake of the plot, so literally please bare with me, honestly I don't even like writing Sasusaku shit but anyways like I said it's for the sake of the plot.

And No. There is no Naruhina in this story. This is not Canon AU, I said that in the description. The ship for Hinata is Inohina. I did not do KibaHina because obviously in my last book I made, Kibasasu was also one of the harem ships so yes.

Now HECK. This is really important, PLEASE VOTE . IM SERIOUS PLS VOTE IM SO HUNGRY FOR VOTES AND READSSSS BLESS ME 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗