Chapter 1: The Affair

Yes they were married, oops I forgot to put it in the other chapter that they got married. Lol.

Swearing , Bad Language , Cheating , Affairs.
—————————————

•|Sasuke Uchiha POV|•

I'm walking down the street making my way home just coming back from a mission. Sarada has gone over to Ino's and Hinata's house so I have to go pick her up in a hour or so. Maybe Sakura was just busy she couldn't watch her. I continue to walk down the street until I make it to the path of my house. I sigh before walking up the path and taking out my keys to unlock the door. I twist the knob and enter, the familiar smell of the house hits my nose, but that's not the only thing I smelt. I smelt another chakra, a familiar chakra. 'Maybe Sakura invited someone over, but I don't see her anywhere' I say to myself. I shrug and take off my jacket thingy and walk upstairs. "Sakura?" I call out, but no answer.

What was it that she isn't answering me. I continue to walk upstairs and I find our bedroom door open, I peek through the crack but I could barely see anything so I open the door fully. My heart sinks and my eyes widen when I see what I wish I never saw in my life. Mitzuki L/N, sleeping my bed with my wife, both naked. They did what I think they did. 'This is why she asked Hinata to babysit Sarada.. so you want to cheat now huh?' I say to myself. I decided not to confront her and let her stay there with her new boyfriend. I just couldn't look at them anymore so I left. I went by to Ino's to talk with her.

The door opens and I see a smiling Ino. "Hiya Sasuke-Kun, what brings you here?" Ino asks nicely. I smile at her, but I guess she can sense my madness. "Hey Sasuke-Kun? Is anything wrong.. I can sense madness" She asks with a raised brow in a sad tone. I look at her and sigh. It's better to tell her what happened, I mean her and Sakura are best friends. "Sakura cheated on me." I tell her and her eyes widen. "Wait what-?! Come in!" She tells me as she opens the door to let me in. I gladly accept and she takes me to her living room and we take a seat on the couch. "Sakura cheated on you?! Are you sure!!" She asks me completely unsure if I'm right or not.

"Yes I'm sure, I saw it with my own eyes" I insist, she looks at me with worried eyes before sighing. "I'm just shocked, I mean she loved you since you guys were little kids! How could this happen.." Ino says sadly. " I don't even know myself, but I guess I should've seen it coming, I have been kind of rude to her." I admit to her. "Yeah I know but that's in the past! Plus she would always get over it.. I'm just... surprised.." She says before looking away. "With who??"" Ino asks looking back at me. "Mitzuki" I say plainly, her eyes widen, she looked like she was going to kill him. "SERIOUSLY?!" She yells out loud, I hold my ears so I wouldn't hear. "I'm sorry. I'm just- I just can't fucking believe this shit!" Ino says as she sighs in frustration. "I couldn't believe it either.. I guess that's why she sent Sarada her.. so she could do that." I say as I face palm myself and sigh. "I'm so sorry Sasuke-Kun... if you ever need anything you can always call for me" Ino says sadly as she looks into my eyes. Ino has always been that type of nice person, she's my best friend. "It's fine I guess. And if I need you then I will, I'll get Sarada now I just don't want her to know about this." I say before getting off the couch. "Okay.. I'll go get her, and again I'm sorry Sasuke-Kun.." She says again as she gets out of her seat. "It's not your fault Ino.." I say, she smiles at me and leaves. I walk to the entrance of the door where I meet Hinata talking to Tsutako her and Ino's kid.

"Sasuke-Kun?" She asks as she turns around and looks at me. "Sasuke-Sensei!!" Tsutako yells out and gives me a hug. I smile at her and hug her back. "Hinata." I say to her, she smiles. I guess she's getting used to me now. "When did you get here?" She asks nicely. "Oh maybe like 20-30 minutes ago" I reply. "Oh, okay then." Hinata says as Ino comes downstairs with Sarada. "PAPA!!" She yells out as she runs to me and grabs me into a big hug. "Hey Sara," I say as I hug her back. Tsutako pouts before letting go of me and so does Sarada. "Thank you Ino and Hinata for watching Sarada" I say with a smile. "Oh of course your welcome!" Ino says with a smile, and I smile back. I leave their house with Sarada and we go back home together, as she tells me about her day there.

We make it back to the house and we enter, as soon as we make it there she rushes up to find her mother. "Mommy!" I hear Sarada shout and I hear Sakura giggle. Tch. I change my attitude and walk into the kitchen to where Sarada and Sakura where. Her eyes widen when she sees me. She fake coughs. "Uh, Sarada can you go upstairs for some? I got you some new toys." She says with a smile. "Yaya!" Sarada says as she runs upstairs. "S-Sasuke-Kun.." She stutters as she placed on a fake smile. "Sakura-Kun." I say in a stern voice. "Ahem Uhm.. would you like something to eat?" She asks me weirdly with an awkward smile. "I'm not mad at you. But I am a little sad that you would do that to our child." I say plainly, as her eyes widen I can tell her face sadden. "You saw us didn't you... look Sasuke-Kun I'm sorry!" She says sadly but I don't buy it. "I don't forgive you. Get out of my house and go live with Mitzuki or whoever." I tell her plainly. "What? What about Sarada!" She asks. "I'll be having her, your not trustworthy of her, pack your things and leave" I tell her. She sniffs before going upstairs. A little later she comes back down.

"I hope you will forgive me Sasuke-Kun, I am very sorry, I shouldn't have done that.." She was trying to convince me. "Leave!" I shout, she flinches before leaving. I let out a frustrated sigh and decided to call my best friend. Naruto. I walk over to the telephone and dials his number. "S'KE! Hii!" He says proudly through the phone. I place a soft smile on my lips happy to hear him, as much as he can be annoying sometimes I feel relived to hear him. "Hey Naruto." I say. "Sooo... how's you and... Sakura?" He asks, I could tell he sounded disappointed. "She cheated." I say and before you knew it he was yelling into the phone. "WHAT?!" He yells.

Cliffhanger hahaha.

Pls vote , show some loveee

A r i

Much much much much much 100000% love from Arianna ,.