Information(READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE STORY / VERY IMPORTANT)

Okay so I didn't really explain about the OC and other important things in the disclaimer part. ONLY, because it was for the disclaimers and other important stuff. So ima just get into this shit.

Okay so basically when Sai became the replacement for Sasuke, while on a mission they met a guy name Mitzuki / OC, he was basically from Konoha but left after an incident he didn't want to talk about. Little after that he was introduced to everyone and they all became great friends. Now mind you, Sai and Sakura were dating, only because she made herself like Sai cause he reminded her of Sasuke, but she did not have real feelings for him. Basically one-sided love or fake love whatever idrc. So when both Mitzuki and Sakura got close Sai got suspicious of Mitzuki, he was always secretive and he always gave people weird smiles but then again he had no proof. Mitzuki at first was a spy for Konoha but after being around Naruto and the others he actually felt loved so he didn't go back and tell his masters. Sai started to ask Sakura questions about her and Mitzuki and telling her how weird he acts. Sakura being as loud as she is and a brat yells at him and breaks up with him over a question. Sai saw it coming, but he didn't really care cause he knew she only liked him cause he reminded her of Sasuke their old teammate. When Sasuke came back, Sakura suddenly left Mitzuki, she was always all around Sasuke but also got mad when the other boys were around him. They were pretty much simps. So later on Sasuke and Sakura started dating and she told everyone, most of the boys are mad, angry and sad but at least he was "happy".

Hopefully that explains more about how they all knew Mitzuki and shit. RIP Sai, honestly I feel bad for Sai.

xShipsx

Ino x Hinata
Sakura x Sai
Sakura x Sasuke
Sakura x Mitzuki
Neji x Sasuke?
(PS, if I put a question mark it's basically one of the people in his harem who likes him but he doesn't really know so I put a question mark.)
Kiba x Sasuke?
Naruto x Sasuke?
Shikamaru x Sasuke
Gaara x Sasuke?
Obito x Sasuke?
(PS, Yes I know, I know y'all like wtffff, but I'm literally so ducking sorry I just fucking love Obisasu so much. I think they're like Nephew and shit?? That's what somebody told me, but I don't think so, but it's for the plott).

I know Obito died in Shippuden but you know you know we gotta make the best man alive again. Madara can stay dead. But you still my favorite Uchiha

I was going to do Obikaka but Obisasu hit my mind and I'm like- well I guess we can do Irukaka or Itakaka, but then again Itachi is dead- maybe it could be Itakaka but Itachi died and now Kakashi dated Iruka? Yeah that's what it's going to be. So no Obikaka sadly, and no KakaIru because we love Uke Kakashi <3.

So some other ships are: Itakaka , Irukaka.

And for the most important thing of the day: VOTE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I REALLY WANT IT. I'm not even going to say I need it because I don't, I want it sooo vote pls.

Bruh I sound greedy asf 🥲