Introduction

Hey everyone!

This is a story about everyone's favourite fantastic beasts couple, Newt and Tina.

Since I saw the last movie I felt the need to write a connecting chapter that leads from CoG to SoD. Also, Tina's lack of presence was upsetting and I'm going to attempt to write a story that could have taken place after CoG but it will include Tina and some of the other characters from the previous movies as well. Can't promise that this will be consistent as I don't have a good track record with consistency on some of my previous blogs... whoops sorry in advance.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters and the concept of the Wizarding World, it is all J.K. Rowling's credit. I'm not profitting out of this, I'm merely writing for fun (and because my obsession with the franchise became insanely ridiculous).

Anyways, hope you enjoy the first chapter which describes some of the characters' griefs as I think SoD did not do justice in regards to Leta's passing and Queenie joining Grindelwald. I did not include Nagini as I couldn't resonate with her character as much (sorry not sorry to anyone who likes her).

Thanks for reading. :)

Only time will tell if I am gonna write more chapters!