《Chapter 52》

Quick Note: This chapter has some non pg things, just so you know.

Ranboo POV

She glared at me. I awkwardly laughed, "Nope....We're together- Suprise!"

She scoffed, "But- you..."

"Yeah- I was just being friendly, y"know?" I smiled.

She nodded, "Oh."

Tommy stifled a laugh. She nodded then played a movie. We all went silent as we watched.

Tommy leaned back on me and like normal- I held onto his waist. He snuggled closer and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on mine and I kissed his cheek. He blushed and I smiled.

It was just normal- Me and Tommy were always like this.

Tori seemed uncomfortable. She got up, "I'm gonna use the restroom, be back in a bit."

She walked off and Tommy giggled, "Awe- She likes you Mark."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah well you sorta just crushed her- And it's Ranboo."

He shrugged, "You're mine anyways- Mark."

I smiled, "I am yours."

"All mine..." He bit his lip.

I grabbed his thigh and began rubbing it. He licked his bottom lip. I rubbed higher up then stopped at his crotch.

"We should've stayed in bed, huh?" I whispered.

He shrugged, "Why?"

I grabbed his y'know what and he moaned, "Marky poo~"

I let go and he breathed heavily. I chuckled, "Sorry, sorry...I didn't know what I was touching. "

He rolled his eyes, "Oh shut it- You knew what you were doing."

I laughed, "Yeah....I did. And you liked it."

He turned red, "N- No..."

I smirked, "Should I prove you wrong?"

"M-....Maybe..." Tommy answered still red.

I laughed and cupped him. He gasped and squirmed kicking and moving as he whined, "Mark! Dam it- Let go! Ranboo!"

I let go and he relaxed, "Jeezus...."

I hugged his waist, "Let's just watch, okay?"

I nodded, "Mkay."

So we watched like normal and then Tori came back. She sat a little farther away from us which I didn't care for.

I dunno what I was thinking- Tommy is so much more adorable and perfect.

I kissed Tommy's cheek once more and he blushed then whispered, "What was that for?"

"For being you." I whispered back and he blushed brighter.

~ Time Skip ~

The movie was over now. Tori seemed ready for us to leave.

"Welp- Movie is over, guess I'll see you in the morning Tommy. Goodnight." She smiled.

"Oh okay- night." Tommy smiled and got up holding my hand.

I got up too and then she seemed to get confused, "Wait...I thought Mark slept on the couch...."

"Why would he sleep on the couch?- He'll sleep in my bed obviously." Tommy chuckled.

She blushed, "Oh....right- uh then, goodnight Mark."

"Night." I said then picked up Tommy.

He blushed, "Marky!"