Chapter 1

Y/c and y/c bff were watching our favorite youtubers doing a collab. It was jacksepticeye and markiplier, and right now you're probably thinking "okay i've seen this its a darkiplier x antisepticeye x reader, and there bff. The story it's gonna be generic and it's gonna be like the other old wattpads when they get kidnapped and blah blah blah. So~ anyways let's get to the story!.

(afternoon)

"Brooooooo! lets watch mark and jack play phasmophobia together"y/c says with boredom while sipping away on her drink. "YESS god we should..at least it gives us something to do.."mumbles y/c bff. After a while when it was night, we notice that the tv started to glitch and go interesting colors such as blue, red and gray. we were both drawing but y/c look up and notice the tv starting to become more static and glitchy. We both look at each other and both say at the same time "oh no.." when we both looked back at the tv mark and jack they were both gone, but something caught our eye.something or more like someone started to crawl out of the tv. All you could hear was a high ish pitch static laughter, We both look at each other again as the thing crawled out and drop to the floor making a loud *Thump*. The two both thought "oh great here we go again..another wattpad type book shit" as the two girls watch the dark green glitch figure make the way to the two as he gave a villain monologue of god knows what, The two girls thought nothing about it and just got up and left as if nothing happened but it's obvious that one of the two girls was gonna bump into something/someone. As the two walked out the front door, y/c walked into someone's chest,y/c looked up slowly but not caring, and said in a plain tone "oh let me guess? you're gonna kidnap one of us or both and take us away to somewhere dark and spooky?" He gives a weird look to the two girls as he shrugs and suddenly the y/c black out falling into the dark big figure chest, as y/c bff started to fade out of cousens hearing the two figures laugh.

When y/c regain conusness she looks around her surroundings while her eyes are still adjusting to the dark. Soon y/c made out that..."ARE WE IN A FUCKING BASMENT...i fucken knew that was gonna happen" Y/c yeled but mutter the last bit to herself in a not surprised tone. Y/c soon relised that herself and her unconscious bff are both chained to wall. Soon after y/c heard and turn your head to notice that y/c bff has started to wake up ,y/c bff starts to look around in confusion and groans a bit as the two notice some static and the oulite of red and blue standing at the basement door "oh great you guys are back yay.." y/c said in a sarcastic way, as y/c bff looks over and groans "let me guess? you're gonna give us a wattpad classic monologue about how your gonna use us as whatever way you wan-" y/c cut her off "and then we say eww no i'm not gonna love you or whatever your gonna get mad and then hit us?" y/c rolled there eyes as her friend chuckles as the two hear someone growl as they make there way towards us, as loud footsteps filled the room, as the both girls got a hard slap to the face as they heard a somewhat of a deep voice and a hot but cold breath touch their face "you better learn to listen to us..or much worse is gonna happened to the both..." the guy stai in a strict way as the two girls could see a man with a gray skin and somewhat of a fringe covering there left eye that had to much miscarah around both of the eyes. Then a static growl could be heard where the door was "yeah..and you should be afraid" the dark green figure said in a try hard scary voice which sounded like he hasn't hit puberty yet. But they could make out a bit of dark green messy hair from the small light that was shining behind him. But soon after the two left and lock the door behind them but soon as they left y/c look over to her bff and the two crack up laughing as they knew something like this was gonna happen due to reading a similar book about this. "GOD! that was so fucking funny!!"y/c laugh loudly and happily as her bff chuckled but soon laugh loudly alongside her friend"haha!! yeah but o wonder what is gonna happen next..pfff i bet we can predict it!!"y/c bff said trying to calm down her laughter as y/c spoke up with a small chuckle "oh oh hopefully we'll get the villain monolong tomorrow"her bff nod in agreement "yeah oh oh maybe they'll do that big boy thing where they look into our eyes and say*Are you lost baby gurrrl~?*" the two laugh making fun of these two kidnappers even tho they know who these people are. "god that sounds so stupid"y/c said out of breath just calming down from dying of laughter but her bff spoke up just after yawning "but umm...how are we gonna sleep?"y/c just shrugs and answers "i donno i mean we do got that drip tho "she says happily and points to the metal chains around their ankles. As y/c bff gasps says excitedly "ayoooooo!!! broooooo we do!! Hell yea lets go!"but after her bff said that she heard y/c sigh "man i wish i had my phone, i would flex on all those rich kids with there gucci and flex my silver drip" she says with a small chuckle and soon after the two started to pass out from being exhausted from a interesting but predicting day.