Introduction

This goes more into detail about what the story will be about, and this way you can decided if you want to give it a chance or not since I know many aren't huge fans of pregnancy tropes. But I do hope you trust my creativity and story-telling enough to give it a shot anyway ❤️

•─────⋅☾ꨄ☽⋅─────•

You, a woman in your early twenties, is working towards the job of your dreams, an editor, and soon you hope to run your very own publishing company. But everyone has to start somewhere, so you become the assistant to the editor-in-chief of Skywalker publications, an older man named Fred that you deeply care for.

But as fate has it, it was time for him to retire, and soon the company was looking for a new executive editor to take his place.

You had high hopes the job would be yours, but when the president of the company gave it to her wayward son, Anakin Skywalker, your dreams shattered before your very eyes.

You remained as his assistant since you still needed a job to pay for basic living necessities, and it has been nothing short of hell. You hated him; he was rude, arrogant, a know-it-all, stubborn, and he can never stop looking at himself in a mirror like a textbook narcissist. He gives you silly requests and basically treats you like you're his puppet to torture.

And to make matters worse, your fiancé leaves you after nearly four years together for another woman — the same day you find out that you having children is highly unlikely, next to impossible. The words your doctor used were, 'I would suggest looking into adoption if you ever decide to want children.'

So to say that you were devastated with life was an understatement.

But all of that changed when you and Anakin go on a business trip together to sign an author for a book deal in another state. After being successful, you go to the hotel bar, alone. Not to celebrate your victory, but to drink away your broken heart. You weren't sure which out of the three occurrences in your life upset you more, so you drank to forget them all.

Soon Anakin joins, unfortunately you were already drunk and one of your flaws is that drunk you, never stops talking. So you went off, you told him everything you hate about him and how you believe the job he holds belonged to you.

After Anakin continuously encourages you to continue while drinking his beer, the passion and tension between you two rises and eventually — you found yourself in his room.

Then weeks later, you're surprised with a plus sign.

•─────⋅☾ꨄ☽⋅─────•
I'm so excited to start this story soon! I have been planning it out and everything so it's perfect, so now I'm really just waiting since I'm not ready to take on another book just yet.
Not until I at least finish one.

Anyways let me know what you think of this idea and tell me if you're excited!

Tw for this story; cheating, sexual content(not too descriptive), vomit, and alcohol abuse.

This tiktok reminds me of this Anakin so much idk why:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdcq5QoH/?k=1