Haircut

Prompt: George needs to get a haircut

(Inspired by a funny video i watched where a barber pranked a kid by pretending he cut his ear off with a razor)

No one's POV

Today was just a normal day, George was editing one of his videos he filmed with Sapnap and Dream was downstairs doing his own business.

Whilst editing, George noticed that his hair was getting all over his eyes, blocking his view from the computer screen.

He tried pushing his hair away or tried to hide it under his headphones but failed.

He decided to go to a barber shop later.

A few minutes of editing later, he went downstairs to get a snack. He was greeted by Dream.

"Hi George"

"Hello Dream, what you doing?"

"Nothing, i've been on my phone for a few hours and i'm still so boooooored" Dream whined

George giggled

"Ok idiot, i'll go back upstairs now-"

"Wait! Can we just cuddle, pleaaaase?"

"God, your so clingy Dream"

"Pleaaaase?" Dream gave him the puppy eyes "for just like, a few minutes"

And as George was walking towards the couch...

"Fine, i guess editing could wait"

Dream lifted him up and laid on top of him

"Dream! Get off of me you idiot" George tried to push himself away from his boyfriend's grip but Dream didn't allow it

"But your comfy"

They stayed there for 10 minutes

"Ok, Dream let me go"

"Noooooo"

"Come on Dream, i need to edit"

"Just stay hereeee" Dream sat up and pushed George's face to his chest, his hair was on his chin

"Your hair is getting longer George"  Dream chuckled "but i'm not complaining though, it's so fluffy" Dream ruffled his hair

"Oh yeah that reminds me, i need to get a haircut later so say goodbye to my fluffy hair Dream"

George laughed when Dream whined and held him close.

"Georgeee, you don't have to go there right? Maybe i can cut your hair for you?"

"No Dream" George giggled and stood up "i don't trust you with my hair"

"Come on, i still have the razor i used before and plus, it's free! You don't have to waste money baby"

George blushed

"I'll...uh...think about it"

George ran upstairs while covering his blushed face, clearly going back to editing.

Dream just stayed where he was, on the couch of course, and let's just say that he had an idea planned in mind if George is going to agree to let him cut his hair.

35 minutes ago...

Dream was scrolling through social media when he stumbled upon a video, it got millions of views.

He pressed on the video and watched it.

It was about a boy who got pranked by his family's local barber by pretending he cut his ear off.