i

PANDY'S POV

Ever since I had moved from my old school to Lucella High, I was feeling excited.

Today is the first day of school, and I couldn't wait to encounter new faces! I even tripped while putting my shoes on · ╥﹏╥ ·.

I sighed, hastily grabbing my bike that is usually propped against the fence in the garden, kicked the bike stand off, and pedalled.

I know that my mom is worried for me, riding on my own o school, but I knew the directions pretty well. Ever since my mom is on her way to enroll me to that school, she let me ride along with her on her car, and I kept on murmuring the directions inside my brain.

At last, I could see the school building, and my heart is beating as fast as ever /dug dug dug/.

Now now there girl. Calm down and take deep breaths o-o.

I tossed my bike (lol not literally) in the parking lot, where a few couple bikes are standing there as well.

I immediately jiggled my locker key which is chained to one of the zippers on my bag, since my mom asked the principal if I could get a locker on my enrollment o-o.

Then, I prepared myself, and I entered the school building.

It was crowded as I enter. Many students are chasing each other, or some are chatting by the lockers, which are put near the entrance.

I looked at the number chained on the key. The number tag read 101.

I approached the locker with the number 101 on it. My locker is next to 4 lockers which looked a bit darker than mine. The other lockers are blue, while the four lockers are royal blue.

(Just a fact, this is inspired by a fanfic I have read on my other account!)

I sighed, opening the door and dumped some of my stuff in there, and kept the rest of the books I need on my pack. Sure, I'm on my 10th year /le sigh/.

Then, I heard a noise which grabbed my attention. It sounds like naughty kids fighting o-o.

I used to be one of the peacemakers in my old school, and I'm popular for it. Maybe I'll use my peacemaking skills here.

I don't care if I'm new o-o.

I approached the ruckus, to see a crowd surrounding a poor ginger cat, with her books over the floor.

"You should watch where you're going, dimwit!" a mean voice coming from a tiger said.

I pushed my way through the crowd to help the girl.

Then the tiger pulled her by her hair, forcing her to stand up before I could even approach her. "You should watch where you are going, you hear me?!"

The cat whimpered, nodding.

"Speak up, will you?!"

"Y-Yes!" She squealed.

"Stop that!" I yelled of a sudden, receiving some mixtures of 'ahhs' and 'oohs' from the crowd. I can't believe that my annoying voice would say such a thing.

"Go away," the cat mumbled. "You don't want to get involved,"

But I stood between them like a shield. How awkward .-.

"She's right," the tiger purred. "Move away or else,"

"Who do you think you are? And why would I fear you?"

There are some snorts coming up from the audience. Some scoffed. Some looked amazed at my courage.

The tiger was about to speak when a hand clamped onto his shoulder and moved him aside. "What is going on here, tiger?" A dangerous voice came.

A black bear came into view, and he glared at everyone else. "What are you looking at, assholes?!" He roared. "Look away or I'll gauge your eyes out!"

Omg I'm so scared 💀.

The students immediately moved away, out of fear.

"She's the problem," the tiger growled, pointing directly at me.

His eyes observed me. His eyes are stormy gray.

He'll kill me with thunder by now 💀.

"Who are you to intefere with their buisness?" He whispered, his tone so sickly sweet and poisonous.

I only glared up at him. "I am Pandy, and you have no right to bully this innocent without a valid reason!" I shouted.

The tiger was about to throw a hit on me when he was stopped by the bear. "I've never seen her before. She must be a newbie," he said with a smirk. "I'll teach you a lesson," he added, turning his head on me.

"Oh wow I'm so scared," I said sarcastically and I felt something hot rub against my cheek.

A slap.

"You don't dare talk to me like that, newbie," he warned me. "And because you interfered and talked back to me, your school life is now in hell because of me,"

"Why would you talk to a newbie like that?" I questioned.

"Aish, you think you newbies shall be treated special?"

I sighed, not wanting to extend this conversation further that I turned my back on him.

But that was a dumb move, for he pulled me by my hair, dragging me back to him.

"You will remember me as Baren, newbie," he spat. "See you,"

He gave me a shove, and gave a laugh along with his other friends as they walked away. As I looked at them, there was a familliar face, but I couldn't tell who.

"Are you all right?" The ginger cat asked me bleakly.

I dusted down my skirt. "Yeah," I said. Then I remembered her books. "Let me help,"

We both knelt and I helped her put her books back on her bag.

"T-Thanks," she said shyly, zipping her pink bag shut.

"Is it really hell in here?" I asked, helping her up.

She nodded. "Yeah," she said. "Those four are the bullies everyone has feared in history. Some brats like them though," she added sadly.

I gave her a smile. "Its okay," I said.

I can't believe I'm being friends with someone .-.

"I'm Kitty," she said, adjusting her pink bow.

Then, the bell rung. "I'm on Section Eunoia," I said. "What's are subject for today?"

Her eyes glittered. "10th year?" She questioned. Then she looked nervous. "Oh dang, you're classmates with the two meanies you have encountered earlier,"

I mentally face palmed. Why do I have to be classmates with jerks?

"It's fine," I said. "How about you?"

"I'm classmates with one of them too. I'm in eighth year, Section Serendipity," she said.

"Oh, all right," I said awkwardly. "See you later,"

She nodded, walking away.

Then, some random student came running towards me. "Are you Pandy?" they asked.

"I'm your mom," I said jokingly, making them puzzled. "Of course I am Pandy,"

"Oh," they said. "The principal's making me give you this schedule,"

"Thanks," I said, watching them walk away.

Then I looked down at the paper. Oh great. English -. -.

I sighed, walking towards the direction of where the English classroom is.

Hey presto! The first chapter is published. I hope you like it.

Votes and comments will be appreciated.