ii

Baren's POV

Baren's POV

Haha, what a lovely morning -. -.

That stupid newbie ruined our glory. Who even has the courage to talk to us like that?

And I'm sitting next to an empty seat.

I feel so lazy to study so I just propped my head on my hands, staring at the board.

If that fucking newbie is my classmate, she'd better watch.

"Psst, Baren!" my best comrade Tigry whispered, pointing to the door.

"What?" I hissed irritably.

"It's the fucking newbie!"

I looked at the entrance, and saw... her?

That fucking panda =n=. She should be at the other section instead =n=.

"Welcome to our class!" the stupid teacher said, greeting her with a warm smile. "You must be the newbie, hmm?"

The panda nodded. "Yes Miss," she said, hugging her backpack.

Tsk. As I would steal a stupid bag -n-.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

Pandy's POV.

I looked around, and Kitty is right. I'm classmates with them.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" the teacher asked me.

I faced the class. "My name is Pandy," I introduced.

With every word I say, I kept on cringing.

"Welcome to Section Eunoia, Pandy!" the teacher said. "Please seat next to Baren,"

Oh no .-.

I nodded, meekly walking my way towards the seat next to him.

And I quickly sat, as though he would yank the chair away from me.

"Woah there newbie!" the black bear hissed, glaring at me.

I only ignored him, getting out my English textbook as the teacher closed the door.

/Timeskip cuz I can/

It's already Physical Education, the subject before breaktime.

And we are tasked to play against the boys of the same section.

Which means bad news.

One of our athletic classmates (Zizzy) looked as nervous as ever. The look on her face tells me that she has gotten into a fight with them before.

Third Person PoV

"Alright!" The Phys Ed teacher said, coming out from nowhere. "Let's start the game with dodgeball!"

As expected, the older students (including the bullies) have groaned. "That's a babyish game!" Felix groaned dramatically.

Baren threw a smirk to Pandy, before whispering something in he fox's ear, who nodded.

The teacher only ignored them. "The rules are simple: the opposing team will try to avoid the ball. If one of them gets hit by the offensing team, they'll change positions. Today's team to take offense are the boys team,"

Some of the males cracked their knuckles as they both stood in the opposite ends of the court.

The teacher blew their whistle. "Now GO!" 

One of the boys -Foxy- has thrown the ball. Pandy and her team ran as fast as they could, as the red ball the weight and the size of an average basketball bounced towards the other team, and to Kitty and Pandy's disbelief, Tigry caught it.

His orange eyes narrowed, locking eyes on Kitty and Pandy. About to throw the ball, Baren snatched the ball from him.

"I'll have a go," he whispered.

With one strong arm, he threw it towards Pandy, who is too busy pushing her team to the other side.

"Behind you!" A black cat pointed out.

But the exact moment Pandy faced the object, it made contact with her face.

And the next thing she knew, her nose is spitting out blood.

"FOUL PLAY!" Zizzy screeched to the black bear, who just smirked in satisfaction.

The teacher glared at Baren and his group. "That's not part of the rules, black bear!" She shrieked, as Kitty approached the panda. "You'll meet me at my office later,"

"Psh," was his response.

"Are you okay?" Kitty mumbled, as Pandy attempted to stop the flow with her sleeve.

"Yeah," Pandy said.

Then the ball rolled into her foot. "I'll teach him a lesson," Pandy said grimly, grabbing the ball.

Then she looked at Baren and his group, who are chuckling to each other.

"Oh you shitheads," Pandy snarled, conjuring a silence in the court making the group look at her. "Is that what you want? Well, I can't just leave without fighting back so take THIS!"

She threw the ball to a familiar coyote, sending him flying.

"Oh my God," Felix cursed, running towards his friend.

Pandy gave them a middle finger, and stalked away.

Baren's PoV

"Don't take revenge on her," Filip mumbled, rubbing his temple in pain. "You are going to have lines later- hey!"

"Get out of my way," I growled, pushing every student that stood before me, trying to protect that panda.

I saw her on the lawn, ran towards her and pushed her towards the ground.

"What the-"

I pinned her arms down to the grass, and saw her writhing.

"Let me go!" She yelled, trying to kick me.

"Don't you fucking touch my friends," I hissed.

"I won't if you haven't hurt me!" Pandy retorted.

I landed a fist on her face.

The problem? Tch, she suddenly sported a worse nosebleed, and looked at the tree next to us, her eyes glassy.

"Pandy?" An annoying twit's voice came from a distance.

Oh shit, I thought, looking at the panda. That fucker will think I murdered her little friend.

I carried her like a sack of potatoes and walked out of the school. I know it means cutting school but I don't care.

Hellow peeps! I managed to post after a long time and, here we are.

Pandy isn't dead yet, don't worry.

Votes and comments will be appreciated.