05

"I'll make it worth it"•••••••••••••••

"You're one of a kind Kol I'll give you that

"You're one of a kind Kol I'll give you that."

He gives me a wink before jumping on the couch besides me. "Now what do you say about a little catch up? I won't say anything this time; I give you my word."

I sigh and take a drag of my bourbon. "Well it's a very very long story, my dear Kol."

"I have time darling."

Of course you do.

"How old am I?"

He looks at me confused before responding. "One thousand plus years old."

I chuckle lightly before tossing my bourbon to the side. "I'm not one thousand years old sweetheart. I'm two thousand plus years old."

"Wa- how is that even possible? My mother turned you into a vampire the same day she turned me and my siblings into vampires. You were 16 when I met you." Kol states, trying to wrap this story up.

"No kol. You met me when I was almost 1,000 years old."

"How is that even possible. Vampires didn't exist until my mother made us vampires."

I notice how confused and tense he looks before suddenly a light bulb turns on in his head. "Witches. Witches can become immortal. But you're not a witch-" He looks at me before realizing. "You're a witch."

"I'm a vampire and witch, a heretic." I explain making his eyes go wide and him look at me in disbelief.

"But no one can be a witch and Vampire. I use to be a witch when I was younger but when I turned into a vampire. My witch side went away." Kol mutters.

"I'm a witch siphoner Kol. I used magic to keep me alive, to never age. It took alot of magic but I did it for almost a thousand years. That was until Esther made me an original vampire."

Kol looks amazed and before I know it he's leaning in to kiss me.

His lips crash onto mine and we move in a rapid passionate pase. My hands in his hair and his hands caressing my face.

I pull away slowly before looking up at him. "Things could escalate Kol. Would you want that to happen?" I whisper in his ear.

He takes me by surprise as he vamp speeds me into a wall. "Do I have your consent, darling?" He mutters, nibbling on my ear.

"Yes." I say in a shaky breath.

As soon as I say those words his lips crash onto mine. He slips in his tongue and we start battling for domance.

I let him have it.

Once we pull away for a few seconds I grip the ends of my shirt and toss it on the floor.

He instantly starts shuffling to try and unclip my bra. Giving my neck soft kisses.

"Bloody hell Valentina." He whispers against my skin.

Once he's gotten my bra off I jump off of him and vamp speed him onto the wall, switching our position.

I unbuckle his belt and toss it somewhere on the floor. After that I grab a grip of his shirt and rip it off his body.

"Ouch that was my favorite shirt." He jokes, watching as I throw it to the ground.

I grip his chin to make him face me. "I'll make it worth it."

He gives me a peck on the lips before grabbing a fist full of my hair. "I know you will."

He picks me up and vamp speeds me onto the counter, throwing everything else off of it.

As he's taking off the rest of his clothes I lean up on my elbows and enjoy the view, biting my lip so hard that I draws blood.

Once he's done he looks up at me and places his thumb on my lips. Spreading the blood all over my lips.

"I bet you look beautiful covered in blood." He whispers, dragging bottom lip down.

You have no idea.

I pull his face down to mine and kiss him passionately and roughly. I wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me and instantly feel his cold body on my warm one.

He pulls away slowly before going to the side of my face. "Vampire, yet you still smell delicious."

I put my lips to his neck and give him a gentle kiss. "Do you mind if I have a taste, darling?" Kol mutters.

"Only if I can too."

"Anytime darling." He responds making me smirk against his neck.

Veins pop out under my eyes and my eyes start turning red. My fangs pop out and I dig them into his neck grabbing a hold of the back of his head and I suck in his blood.

He has a strong hold of the back of my neck as well as he sucks in my blood.

The room is filled with our grunts, groans and moans.

Blood sharing has always been a kink of mine.

And with Kol it's even fucking better.

We both pull away at the same time and we face each other for a few minutes before kissing.

I tug on his hair, he rubs my back and things just start getting more and more intimate.

He puts his hand on my toned stomach and starts slowly pushing me back until my back is touching the cold counter.

My back start arching at the feeling and I look back down to see what's he's doing.

He lines himself up while still having his hand on my stomach. He slowly starts to push in and I let out a small moan.

He keeps his hand on my stomach so that he can feel himself thrust into me.

"Fuck." Kol groans.

I bring him down towards me and give him a sloppy kiss. Bitting his lip as he thrust harder.

"Don't stop."

Kol chuckles.

"Wasn't planning to darling."